Bundesliga Thread 2012/13

Re: Bundesliga Thread 2010/2011

This league has the best manager in the world. JNK doesnt need money he is brilliant!

This defeat vs M'gladbach is a shame. No ideas, no tempo, no concept of playing football. Same football as we played with van Gaal. Possesion, possesion but no result. Our defense is better now, but our offense is not variable enough. Our oponnents know how to play against our static ball possesion tactic. Even Braunschweig can stop us as we could see in the cup match on Monday. Yes, we won, but with two penalties. And this against a team, which promoted to the second league.

Heynckes said after the game he wished there would be more crosses. This man is totally crazy. More crosses as we seen in the game is just impossible. Today I noticed nearly 30. And they're horrible, aren't they?

Robben can play only one style. Dribble at the right side, going in with his left foot and shoot bottom left or top right. Yes, he is worldclass in this situations if his opponents let him, but they're knowing his style after 2 years in the Bundesliga.

If we play more matches like this, congrats to Dortmund. They play like real champions and they've very good possiblities to go on top of german football for years.

Now, now. It was the first match of the season. We have a new coach and basically a completely new defense with two new guys in and Lahm back on the left. To be this harsh is unfair to Heynckes, who - though I'm not particulary a fan of his -, as any other coach, will need some time to shape this team into what he thinks is the right way of playing.
And criticizing Robben after one below average game? Dude, this guy is the most consistently world-class player I haver ever seen at our club (with the exception of maybe Mehmet Scholl and Elber). He was missing important training sessions the days prior this game due to injury, he'll be our decider in important matches again soon enough.

After having been more or less "brutally" indoctrinated with a football-philosophy they aren't quite the right type a bunch for ('cept of course the wingers Ribery and Robben) by LVG, it'll need a bit of time to get this out of their collective heads again.

The blunder by Neuer was a present of a goal as well. Add to that two mistakenly disallowed goals due to offside and you get yourself a pretty average, yet dominant (in the "old ways") performance with an incredibly unlucky outcome. Frustrating, yes, yet nothing to hobble over for too long. In 9 out of 10 cases Bayern wins games like this. Well, maybe 8 out of 10 these days. ;)
No doubt, however, about the pure class Dortmund portrayed on Friday. They are the real deal and quite possibly able to pull off another great season. Bayern can't lose many more points like this if they wanna keep up, so much is certain.

That's the thing, Bayern at home to Gladbach should be a home win every time. It would be one thing to drop points at home to Dortmund, HSV, Leverkusen etc, but most top Bundesliga teams will not lose at home to Gladbach. They've Wolfsburg away and HSV at home next, with the "derbies" against Zurich in the middle.

That's the thing, Bayern at home to Gladbach should be a home win every time. It would be one thing to drop points at home to Dortmund, HSV, Leverkusen etc, but most top Bundesliga teams will not lose at home to Gladbach. They've Wolfsburg away and HSV at home next, with the "derbies" against Zurich in the middle.

Last time when Bayern lost in first round was Gladbach. They didnt beat them with 2 difference 7 or 8 years...
Its one of worst Bayern enemys... Gladbach is strong team, they was one of best teams in 2nd part of season... IDK maybe Jupp dont wont to beat favorite team (remember 6-3 against Leverkusen)

this.

Since he declared not to expand the contract at Schalke - he did more miskates than ever before in the last years. Maybe all the critics have influenced him much more as he wanted to make us believe.
He is still one of the best GKs worldwide, but his performaces are not that strong like some month ago.

he might need time to settle. but that's probably going to cost bayern the decisive points regarding the title.

Well i remember JM Pfaff's first matches for Bayern...far from a success with a few howlers like Neuer yesterday...he turned out to be a legendary GK for Bayern...but in those days clubs (and fans) had patience with new players.

Plus, I don't think Pfaff had the fans on his back even before he'd joined Bayern, like Neuer.

Man borrusia dortmund is a very impressive side...WOW really taking europe by storm right now... Amazing teamwork mixed with an anormous workrate mixed with amazing skill,technique and quick passing. They pressure like barcelona do and they play that quick one touch football but with a more direct approach than barca.

From the back to the front the side is Heavily strong. Im eager to see what they can produce in the champion league. altought I think they need a couple more signing to keep pace with the league and the cl at the same time.

Borussia Dortmund in the CL? I think they are among the favourites to win...the Euro League.

The certainly have a talented team, but they lack experience.

Schalke olmost got into the semis and what an average side schalke was last year...Dortmund is a better side than Bayern. I think they are going to suprise a few gerd including you =p

I read that Dortmund could have a very hard group as they might not get a favourable seeding.

Schalke had an average side with experienced players...but seriously believing in Murphy's law i think now that i have said this about Borussia, they could well win the CL.

My favourite team (Genk) still has a chance to go to the CL, if they do, then they will have to face Dortmund and Dortmund will destroy them...those things always happen to me.

I agree with Gerd but yeah I was gonna say the same thing lazyForken said. Look at what Schalke did last year! And their team was nowhere near as good as BVB was last year and is still now.

And yeah they had Raul and Metzelder who are both past their best as experienced men but other than that, some young players and some who had some experience like Neuer but not a LOT.

BVB has Kehl as well as captain though he's often not a starter anymore because of emergence of Sven Bender and Internationals like Lucas Barrios who's played in World Cup etc.

But true, I know what Gerd is talking about as well and agree. As great as this team is, a lot of their players are very young! Gotze for example might show off his talents in CL or for all we know, piss his pants playing Real Madrid in Santiago Bernabeu for example and get pushed around by Ramos and Pepe and Co.. we'll find out I guess.

I'm really looking forward to seeing LOSC and BVB in CL this year though. Both champions of their big countries! Both full of talent and lots of young talent and it'll be interesting to see how Kagawa, Hazard, Gotze and co. do in CL. I think they'll do fine.

:LOL:

That sucks!

What about Lille? Are they 4th seeded as well? Or 3rd?

To be honest and as a big fan, i don't expect much from Lille, they lost 3 very important players (Rami, Cabaye and Gervinho) and Hazard is very young and inexperienced.

Yea... if they could have keep gervinho and cabaye they could challenge...but I dont expect alot from them But I expect alot from BVB cause alot of people still considering the squad to be a one hit wonder...but they dont understand that most of this squad now are germany starters and are world class young players. Im pretty sure they will do very well and establish themselve in europes elite.

They good good replacements for their lost stars though Gerd so I think Lille will be fine but yah of course I don't expect much from them in the CL. But just looking forward to seeing them as well as BVB play. Not expecting anything.

Gotze scoring is first international goal against brazil...a beauty =p

the kid really starts to shine.

What a fantastic match by Gladbach. I can't believe it. It's not the same team. Favre made great work with the same players who played in previous bad season. I hope they'll play like that in every match. This great club deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom