Big Brother 9

I'm lost - the other day i read on the BB webiste that 9 people were up for eviction this week - originally it was Dale and Luke but the others were now up as punishment. Then tonight it seems its Luke vs Rex!?

Huh?

At least that slimy turd is out.

Not impressed with Rex's bird

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/...bigbrother9/d58/night/news/Nicole_440x247.jpg

she looks a bit like that one who was in the celeb big brother who wasn't a celeb...

Last edited:
They were all up - throughout the show tonight she told two housemates at a time, that they were not going. then it wittled down to Rex and Luke at the end.

But the fact is shes not stunning at all

looks like another average bird to me

I would have Jen, Maysoon and Sara over her

Just watched Thursday's BB. If I ever meet Rex in the flesh, I will kill him. What he's doing to Nicole is a form of abuse. "Talk to me, why aren't you talking to me, don't talk to me, you're being childish" - SHE'S being childish? Get a grip you piece of crap.

Scumbag.

Last edited:
Davina is fucking shit!!!

I hate the way she interviews.

Dale came out of it like a fucking saint. Totally forgot about him threatening Rex at the beginning and Mo and all the shit he started.

Totally forgot about him being nasty to Rachel.

Totally forgot about him being a miserable bastard for a week with Luke - bitching and moaning about everybody and being nasty.

Totally forgot about him saying Darnell was his friend and then him voting for him.

Plus loads of other shit.

Really her interviews are shit!!!!!

Davina is fucking shit!!!

I hate the way she interviews.

Dale came out of it like a fucking saint. Totally forgot about him threatening Rex at the beginning and Mo and all the shit he started.

Totally forgot about him being nasty to Rachel.

Totally forgot about him being a miserable bastard for a week with Luke - bitching and moaning about everybody and being nasty.

Totally forgot about him saying Darnell was his friend and then him voting for him.

Plus loads of other shit.

Really her interviews are shit!!!!!

What did Dale do to Rachel, and when did he threaten Rex?

Rex is a prick, I can't begin to imagine how his jealous rages would end outside of the house. Mo is quite simply shit.
If Darnell didn't spend all his time trying to conjure ridiculous theories on the house, his paranoid rant wouldn't have ended with Dale telling him a few truths.

What did Dale do to Rachel, and when did he threaten Rex?

Rex is a prick, I can't begin to imagine how his jealous rages would end outside of the house. Mo is quite simply shit.
If Darnell didn't spend all his time trying to conjure ridiculous theories on the house, his paranoid rant wouldn't have ended with Dale telling him a few truths.

When Jen cried over her shitty painting and Rex already apologised. He made him apologise again and was threatening and was complete fucking arsehole! the whole reason that situation got to a ridiculous level was because he was trying to act all hard.

He always puts in sly digs to Rachel - He is not as blatant as Rex. But if he has a chance he will comment on something she has done and basically is just dismissive and not very nice to her.

I agree Rex is a complete arsehole - He thinks about himself all the time. His Bird is a dozy mare and very annoying. But Rex is a Prick. he has no respect for anybody in the house at all.

I wouldn't say Nicole was a dozy mare, I'd say she can't stand up for herself. He just smashes her into submission with his attitude, he even got her saying that she was lying about him saying something when she didn't. It's systematic, I've seen it and heard about it before in a family member's line of work, it really gets to me. The people who can't stand up for themselves get mentally battered - if it was a physical battering they'd soon be locked up, but nothing's to stop you doing what he does.

It's abuse. He's just a violent little prick who needs a taste of his own medicine. If his dad is still "really proud" of him when he gets out, like he keeps saying ("my dad will be proud of me no matter what"), then he's as thick as Rex is.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Nicole was a dozy mare, I'd say she can't stand up for herself. He just smashes her into submission with his attitude, he even got her saying that she was lying about him saying something when she didn't. He's just a violent little prick who needs a taste of his own medicine. If his dad is still "really proud" of him when he gets out, like he keeps saying ("my dad will be proud of me no matter what"), then he's as thick as Rex is.

Rex is a dick and a horrible bastard without a doubt.

But it is obvious Nicole has not done a hard days work in her life.

Poor Kat has to do everything - Mikey spilt some stuff Kat was doing the washing up and Nicole just stood there and Kat said she would clear it up.

She is really selfish and Spoilt and obviously likes going out with somebody that can give her everything she wants - basically an easy life.

I don't think she is a horrible person at all - I think Rex is.

Rex needs somebody he can manipulate and a young spoilt 19yr old falls into that category.

EDIT: Oh yeah her breasts are no way a double F!!!

Rex needs somebody he can manipulate and a young spoilt 19yr old falls into that category.
Bottom line.

I've seen countless parents (99% dads) treating their kids the way he does. The fact that he's treating his GIRLFRIEND like that is absolutely pathetic. If she dumps him, I'm hopeful that the female population of Britain will have seen him on Big Brother (or at least heard about him) and have the sense to steer well clear of him, and all blokes remotely like him.

Bottom line.

I've seen countless parents (99% dads) treating their kids the way he does. The fact that he's treating his GIRLFRIEND like that is absolutely pathetic. If she dumps him, I'm hopeful that the female population of Britain will have seen him on Big Brother (or at least heard about him) and have the sense to steer well clear of him, and all blokes remotely like him.

I agree.

But there are so many young women that would love to have a guy like him. Same reason why women go after footballers, 70yr old millionaires etc

Money, Material things and Lifstyle sometimes come before Love with alot of people. Sad but true.

So horrible bastards like rex will always have an abundance of women after him.

They should both just fuck off

they argue and 2 minutes later they are hugging and kissing again

its just doin my head in, she always says "good bye Rex" likes she gonna do something and gets to the diary room door and either Rex says come here which she does like a sheep or dont go in at all

I don't think he's that bad tbh. She is really immature and she does that thing some girls do where they act pissed off but wont tell you why making you want to ask more.. basically she's a right pain in the arsey and I can see why he's getting annoyed with her when she acts like that.

Lisa, Nicole and Sarah up for nomination this week.

If Nicole doesn't go, and Rex doesn't follow her, I will stab people.

Its that face she pulls when shes arguing that pisses me off as well

mardy and stuck up little slag

Nicole is a bitch - BIG TIME!!!

It was funny how Mikey just laid into her (Like MJ said) and he got it spot on to :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom