Assetto Corsa [All Platforms]

as a man who is active in sim racing for around 5 years I can tell that Assetto corsa is best all around sim title. Many things work right and the realism with mods Pure or Sol and CSP is on completly on another level. Paid mods keep the sim alive becouse most of them are on par with AC cars and some of them even better with advanced physics from CSP. I love rFactor 2 becouse it's hands down most realistic sim but it has it's own flaws. It will be interesting to see what Assetto Corsa 2 will bring next year. If they allow modding and give tools to modders then sky will be the limit!

ACC has released at 24th of january a GT2 dlc with 6 cars and the RedBull Ring from austria. Price is something around 17€.

ACC has released at 24th of january a GT2 dlc with 6 cars and the RedBull Ring from austria. Price is something around 17€.

I wish they sold the tracks separate. I want Redbull RIng, but not really interested in GT2 for that price (never play the GT4 ones I have), guess Ill wait for a price drop.

I'm a bit confused. Will it really be going true or will it be the biggest april fool ever?

I'm a bit confused. Will it really be going true or will it be the biggest april fool ever?
It isn't an april fool.

It is released today, for 12.99€. But had not enough time to try it out. Maybe tomorrow.

So even tried the 24h NOS track with GT3 Porsche 992 with some practice laps. In the DLC is the Nordschleife + GP Nürburgring track and the appropriate car setup. Because the ground clearance is at least 70mm.
But I don't know why they say the track have just 20km on the steam shop page. That's not true. Ingame the devs have written 25km.
I'm not sure, but I mean I think it must be something around ~ 27km to 28km distance.

The track is really good! You really notice all the unevenness in the ground and the difference in height on the track.

It makes fun to drive on the new track and is really, really challanging and need much, much practice.

Do someone know how to make a multiclass race with GT4, GT3 and GT2 in SP with only AI and one player in ACC?

So even tried the 24h NOS track with GT3 Porsche 992 with some practice laps. In the DLC is the Nordschleife + GP Nürburgring track and the appropriate car setup. Because the ground clearance is at least 70mm.
But I don't know why they say the track have just 20km on the steam shop page. That's not true. Ingame the devs have written 25km.
I'm not sure, but I mean I think it must be something around ~ 27km to 28km distance.

The track is really good! You really notice all the unevenness in the ground and the difference in height on the track.

It makes fun to drive on the new track and is really, really challanging and need much, much practice.

Do someone know how to make a multiclass race with GT4, GT3 and GT2 in SP with only AI and one player in ACC?
The Nordschleife alone without GP track is 20km long. The 24h layout is 25km long.

You can choose the amount of opponents in each class if you set up a custom race weekend.

Back
Top Bottom