Anybody has a good challenge idea for PES6?

sonoman

Champions League
13 November 2003
México
Mexico / Türkiye
Hi everyone.
Happens that i think i have played PES6 way too much and i cannot think of a tougher challenge to complete on this game..
I have already won a full international league & cup using saudi arabia against 20 of the toughest national teams in the game (france, italy, brasil, argentina..)on 6* and honestly i hate playing online because of all the people who cheat/lag...

What would u guys say it would be a nice but TOUGH challenge for PES6?

BTW. i have already beated the international challenge with Hungary on 6* only conceiding 6 goals at all..

sorry for my bad english ;)

play 30 min tournament matches and spend the first 20 min of the match getting all your players sent off untill you have only the 7 left. then try and win? just a thought.

play 30 min tournament matches and spend the first 20 min of the match getting all your players sent off untill you have only the 7 left. then try and win? just a thought.

that could probably work..
the thing is that i am a PROfair play player.
In a season i usually get like 5 or 6 yellow cards and rarely 1 or 2 red cards..
so i think it would be kinda harsh for me to get sent off just like that..

Play online! :)

Man i reaaly like playing aginst other ppl but everytime i go online i have terrible experiences..
Either is ppl cheating or the connection is not good enough and it laaaaaaaaaags like hell..

yea its interesting in a one off game but playing a whole league like that would be tiresome. i personally just enjoy playing youngsters in the master league.........yes i still win everything but its alot harder, you hafto actually concentrate to win!

The most challenging thing I can think of !!!
Is edit your whole team to have players with all attributes set to 1 :)
and play against Brazil, or a customized team with attributes set to 99 :)
If you win, let me know :)
u might be the next pes champion

Hey TzvQ, that really sounds like a challenge!
I WILL give it a try

all attributes set to 1, every player set to the lowest height possible
vs
all attributes set to 99, every player set to the highest height possible

I guess it'll keep me busy until i get PES2008

Hi everyone.
Happens that i think i have played PES6 way too much and i cannot think of a tougher challenge to complete on this game..
I have already won a full international league & cup using saudi arabia against 20 of the toughest national teams in the game (france, italy, brasil, argentina..)on 6* and honestly i hate playing online because of all the people who cheat/lag...

What would u guys say it would be a nice but TOUGH challenge for PES6?

BTW. i have already beated the international challenge with Hungary on 6* only conceiding 6 goals at all..

sorry for my bad english ;)

smash the disc up into a million pieces then tape them all back together and try and complete the master league

Yea give it a try, And if you beat them, then get a few red cards, and play 11 against 8 players!
Good luck! And if that doesnt work, try playin with ure players attributes at 1, and play ure players while they are injured :D

create a 12 team fantasy draft using classic and unlockable players. (not enough defenders for more than 12). 23 players total: 2GK 5DF 9MF 7FW. change the players age to 15 and the growth curve so it'll take them forever to peak and decline. put them in master league along with teams like Man U and Barca in your division. remember to set the transfer to low. have a salary cap of 15,000 and only 1 transfer per season.

The fantasy draft is a tedious process and takes a few hours. It's more fun and fair when a friend does the draft with you. :)

this is how I play master league. it's a lot more challenging. it took me 4 seasons just to get to division 1.

Play a master league, with say create original team, keep all default players cept buy one, who you want to be, and play fix player and only as him and see how your team fairs, Im doing that with a mate, its frustrationg, exciting and an amazing experience, didnt get promoted first season came 5th :( I was a SMF on the left with Nulsheran, as we set that we could only be players of the age 15-18.

Was good and still is, we managed to win the league 2nd season after signing some good players, about to have our first prem match :S Hope it goes well, we got smashed in the bottom league before as it is haha!

Back
Top Bottom