Anti-sweat icebreaker thread

steph_wheeler

League 2
12 December 2008
Hi, the evoweb,
Maybe a conversation starter for us: what are some useful devices to feel out the opening action of a match, minus mentality settings to set the tone early or go to plays which can be expected at the height of a competitive environment? We are not dealing with the latter here on average for a majority of casual users. So I would like to pose the question can you see yourself entering a match as a one-off forgetting almost any priors or just cold giving up typical exploits for a period of time (i.e. don't activate a manual goalie switch at the first sight of your opponent potentially creating a chance)? Personally, I challenge myself sometimes versus the CPU as a tune up match and try not to do much goalie work defensively for the whole first half. Other actual devices my include your choice of antiperspirant (deodorant), a bottled beverage, and maybe a hand towel as well such as might be seen on the pro scene at EA. Actually I even use plastic gloves sometimes in rare few matches where I expect a build up of sweat might be coming down the line. So I would hope this thread could be a place to share ideas in that sense.

Back
Top Bottom