Anth's 23 Mods // Gameplay v6.0 Released

no only anth gameplay. It's incredible, if i play for example :city- burnley(cpu) is too strong and scores. when i play burnley-city burnley is weak. this is for all games and all teams. i have fifermod, but this happened both friendly matchs and career. will be amazing the opposite instead when i play at home is very hard to win.

I would like to try this gameplay mod, do you recommend v5?
there are more fouls I would like to see more?

no only anth gameplay. It's incredible, if i play for example :city- burnley(cpu) is too strong and scores. when i play burnley-city burnley is weak. this is for all games and all teams. i have fifermod, but this happened both friendly matchs and career. will be amazing the opposite instead when i play at home is very hard to win.
Add a InitFS add-on on top of Anth's gameplay. Both me and Danielz have one, don't know if Anth also works on InitFS or not.

whats InitFS how can i add?
There's a couple of mods that modify certain files that help for a more fair game. The locale.ini by @Paul-v already gave a lot of values to tweak for a much fairer gameplay.

Then there's more .ini files in the code that you can modify, that are referred to as InitFS and help to even further reduce handicap in favour of the AI. Danielz (another modder from FIFA community that I don't know if he has account here), taught me a couple of values more, then I found (that I think) some other useful values on my own... Probably Danielz and Paul have done more research in those files than me, since I went through them a couple of times and then left abandoned, but I've got a working mod on my gameplay thread. If Anth's here has its own InitFSmod (dunno since is lat since I've tried the last time), also try it.

That's the whole idea, trying the different mods and what they try to accomplish, and play the one you like more.

Thank you so much for your hard work, these mods are the only reason I can still enjoy a football game! Do I need to restart career mode if I update to this version or will it work on my existing save? Forgive me if this is a silly question but I couldn't find an answer for myself when looking.
Hey guys, so sorry for the delay - here's a proper v6.0 with the strafe fix. No idea what happened with the last version how it was fast etc. This should be the correct one -

v6.0_STRAFEFIX: https://mega.nz/file/ZVNxEAZR

Thank you so much for your hard work, these mods are the only reason I can still enjoy a football game! Do I need to restart career mode if I update to this version or will it work on my existing save? Forgive me if this is a silly question but I couldn't find an answer for myself when looking.
Very nice to hear, thank-you. No need to restart your career, you can continue no issues!

Hi @Anth James !
I'm following you on Patreon but I didn't know it was you, I'd never made the connection between PES and FIFA mods.
Bravo for your work and your gameplay which is getting better and better on EA FC24,
I have a question about reshades, I applied them to FC24 and as soon as I apply a reshade I get lags (only during gameplay but not during slow motion), do you know why?

Thanks again

I dont know why but V6 feels weird now... Switched to V5 and IT feels great
Interesting is this still with the new version? I felt the same after a few games as well and immediately went back to v5 I haven't tried the one just released yet I feel like it shouldn't be that different as @Anth James said the changes between the version are very minor might just be placebo haha.

Hi @Anth James !
I'm following you on Patreon but I didn't know it was you, I'd never made the connection between PES and FIFA mods.
Bravo for your work and your gameplay which is getting better and better on EA FC24,
I have a question about reshades, I applied them to FC24 and as soon as I apply a reshade I get lags (only during gameplay but not during slow motion), do you know why?

Thanks again
Hey thank-you! I think reshade seems to create a lot of lag for some reason for some people. I haven’t had an issue with it personally but I have heard others have.

Hey thank-you! I think reshade seems to create a lot of lag for some reason for some people. I haven’t had an issue with it personally but I have heard others have.
Thanks for your reply,
would it be possible to share the version you use for fc24 please? I'm having a few problems with the fifa23 reshade files... thank you very much.

Thanks for your reply,
would it be possible to share the version you use for fc24 please? I'm having a few problems with the fifa23 reshade files... thank you very much.
What are the Problems with FIFA 23? Can you be more specific? Maybe we can solve your Prob?! Do you use Aranaktu´s Live Editor for injecting the reshade dll into FIFA 23?

Hey guys! I have a question: I'm using @Anth James' Gameplay 6.0 along with EEP (European Expansion Patch) and eSim's performance and physics patch.. Could anyone let me know whether this is the correct order? Would really appreciate it as I am quite new in FIFA modding! Tagging @Byronic here as well. :TU:

1705039948238.png

I have decided to stick with FIFA 23 as my main "modern" FIFA for the time being because a lot of league patches haven't come out yet for FC 24, and EEP is a brilliant patch. :TU:

Last edited:
Hey guys! I have a question: I'm using @Anth James' Gameplay 6.0 along with EEP (European Expansion Patch) and eSim's performance and physics patch.. Could anyone let me know whether this is the correct order? Would really appreciate it as I am quite new in FIFA modding! Tagging @Byronic here as well. :TU:

View attachment 256894

I have decided to stick with FIFA 23 as my main "modern" FIFA for the time being because a lot of league patches haven't come out yet for FC 24, and EEP is a brilliant patch. :TU:
Hello Mate, I would say some mods are already in a good load order. If you open up your downloaded eSIM mod Folder you will find a jpg or a png Image File/Screenshot from eSIM. Open it (it named load order or something similar), than you can easily check the recommend load order not only for eSIM mod.
You will find a general placement even for "Gameplay Mods" and "other mods". From what I saw on your Screenshot for sure the Performannce mod goes at bottom like itś easy to read. But you should place the EEP mod Parts above the other eSIM modules/mods. let me know if you are have find the Image file in the eSIM download Folder where you can easily get adviced how the right load order should be. If you didn find it I will look by myself. I am off a Pc for minimum 2 weeks from now on so I have no access to my drives where I store the FIFA mod Files.

1705080616392.png

@Byronic Hey man! I have attached above the recommended order by eSim.. It shows here that the Performance one goes at the bottom like you mentioned, So if I'm understanding correctly, it's eSIM Performance and Physics below, then Anth, then EEP, then the rest..? Thanks for your response bro!

@Byronic Hey man! I have attached above the recommended order by eSim.. It shows here that the Performance one goes at the bottom like you mentioned, So if I'm understanding correctly, it's eSIM Performance and Physics below, then Anth, then EEP, then the rest..? Thanks for your response bro!
Exactly Bro, this is the same png file I mentioned. I myself used the exact load order even with Anth s Gameplay correctly placed on position 4. Which doubts do you have related to the load order on the screenshot and your own? Even Fiferś mod is well placed in the load order by @6ons1 and his eSIM mod load order containing all the best mods for FIFA 23 into one handy png file! Can you be more specific what you aiming for? Do you have additional mods in your load order or did any mod seems to not working in your opinion?

This Video here at YT gives you also a very good explanation of how to sort your load order with some well placed comments during the Installation Video guide. Let me know what you concerning in your own mod load order and we can go through it. If it getting specific than feel free to PM me to not flood Anth s thread with another mods besides his gameplay mod here. 😉
Here is the Video Guide. Should cover everything you need.

Things seem pretty sorted out thanks bro!! I hadn't seen the list carefully but it pretty much shows everything, plus the video.

I will PM you if I have any questions, and observations. as to not flood the thread like you mentioned.
Thanks a lot for your detailed response!! :TU:

Back
Top Bottom