Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Hey guys, I thought it would be a good idea to put some of the mods I've released into one place so that they're easy to find.
Camera Packages

FIFA 16 AIO Camera Mod Package

I've put together a collection of all the different camera mod packages here in one place. There's a ton of options so you guys don't have to make the changes yourself. I've updated a couple of the packages as well. The post goal camera shake actually looks really nice with the modded camera, it doesn't feel jerky like default.

Remember these are full packages, so the camera will stay consistent when the ball goes out, corners, throw-ins etc - all the work has been done!

There's also 5 different Default camera options with varying zooms. Default is 1.00 so you can see the different options below.

Also included is the indicator/no ball cursor/no powerbar mod which you can simply turn on and off with the right stick. I made an indicator very similar to match @Nisoley brilliant idea also. You don't need to install that separately in each camera, it's already part of each camera mod. I just included it in the package in case you want to get rid of the ball cursor, powerbar etc with the default camera as well.

To install, simply put the data folder of whichever camera package you want into your FIFA 16 folder and regenerate.

NOTE: You can change between different camera mods without getting out of the game by replacing the 'musedata-match.big' file (in bcdata\muse). For it to take effect in your next match, you need to get into the team select mode or the main menu.

Download - https://mega.nz/file/lc1XSIaS#YJk3G1exuBfjHE0_KeKiMa8VeK7mR8efEaV4c0JhSvk

Included in the pack:

Broadcast Package 1
Broadcast Package 1 with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close with post goal camera shake

Broadcast Package 2 Close
Broadcast Package 2 Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Broadcast Package 2 Mid with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close with post goal camera shake (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 3
Broadcast Package 3 with post goal camera shake

Default Wider Camera (0.55)
Default Wider Camera (0.55) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.65)
Default Wider Camera (0.65) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.75)
Default Wider Camera (0.75) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.85)
Default Wider Camera (0.85) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.95)
Default Wider Camera (0.95) (New Penalty Camera)

Indicator, no ball cursor, no power bar

You'll find example pictures for each camera in every folder, but here's just a few to show some of the variety...

Broadcast Package 1
Example 2.png

View attachment 172470

Example.png

Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Example.png

Broadcast Package 3
Example.png

Default (0.75) Co-op
Co-op Example.png

Indicator/Broadcast Package 1
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.02 - 16.49.47.11.png

Default (0.55) Dynamic
Dynamic Example.png

View attachment 171840

New Penalty Camera
View attachment 172471
/////////// New Night Lighting v1.0

It's here guys! I've created 29 new night lighting looks to completely refresh the game. I've always found the night lighting/colours in this game to be quite bad and I think these changes bring it to life much more.

There's also a small pitch mod included, which is an addition that just 'softens' up the pitch patterns to create a subtle but more natural look.

Everything you need is in the download (including the pitch mod and the ReShade).

Make sure you go through the Read Me file before installing. If you follow all of the steps it will work no issues.

A couple of reminders -

1. These looks are designed for NIGHT/Clear matches only. Some might work well with other conditions, but they weren't created that way (the lighting/textures/colour changes quite a bit with different conditions).

2. If you're using any other pitch mod then it will look different to how it is intended (the change in pitch textures has an impact on the look)

3. Certain looks will look better in particular stadiums or with particular teams. This is just down to the colours which fit and may have needed changing to achieve the particular look.

4. Not ALL of the effects should be active for every look. Some shouldn't be activated in each preset so you DON'T need to activate all. If they load correctly some should be activated, some shouldn't.

5. Ignore how it looks in the game MENU screens. The look will fit once you're in stadium.

6. The way it comes looks right on my screen, but I would imagine there will be some differences depending on your monitor/TV. Adjust according to your own tastes.

7. If you make changes, they will STAY. If you want to make adjustments I recommend making a copy of that preset first, or keep a backup of the original presets.

8. An OPTIONAL effect is Luma Sharpen - use if you prefer a sharper look.

9. If you already have a ReShade installed for 16, you will need to uninstall it first.

Enjoy! ...and keep an eye out for updates/newer versions as well as a Day Lighting pack coming soon.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/BJlCkRYL#siHlsJ1hDy_5Z9DVJy_lOuk2tWvpao9hqc0yrVi-wH0

Just a few examples of what you can expect..

View attachment 172025
View attachment 172026
View attachment 172027
View attachment 172028
View attachment 172029
View attachment 172030
View attachment 172031
View attachment 172032
View attachment 172034

View attachment 172033
/// Ultimate Ball Physics Mod

Thanks to a long chain of people, including @Byronic (for his perseverance finding someone to get this cheat engine table working with v.100), SunBeam at fearlessrevolution (who is that person) and to AndreaPirlo at soccergaming (who created the original 'futsal' mod where these addresses were found), we now have working access to some of the ball physics addresses for 16 (both v1.00 and 1.7).
Edit: Thanks to @papinho81 for creating a version of the table where the values can load automatically.

I've always had an issue with the ball on 16 not having enough carry - it would shoot out super fast and then slow down way too quickly- which resulted in a lot of unnecessary interceptions and breakdowns of play.

It also massively impacted the smoothness of the game. I've been working to try and improve this and other elements through ball physics.

Finding a balance was tricky, but with the values we have to work with, I feel like I've got it to a place where I'm really happy. 16 has always been a great game, but for me these changes have transformed it into something even better.

You should find that there's more freedom to play, the ball is more natural and 'alive' (resulting in some amazing variety) and the game should feel overall a lot smoother. You also have to think more about controlling the ball.

The details I'll let you discover as you play...

Download: https://mega.nz/file/kQFk3RhL#cUOaPgUEi1Sij0JZzBcdk8D7e52Iy8kBfqpsgjghZ9w
@Anth James Hi friend, I use the Broadcast Package 3 camera and on some stadiums it does not work (liverpool, manchester united, crystal palace, seville...) do you have a solution please? thank you in advance for your return

Hello FOLKS. Here I am back with the completed mod.

Here the link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/a4571svi5i59ilu/realism+mod.zip/file

Now I will explain step by step how to do it. But first of all, specify what you need:
• Paps stadium servers
• DB Master
In reality, the operation is very simple, there are 3 easy steps. However, to achieve this, you must first replace and insert the two files indicated in the folder with db master:
1688604452614.pngAt this point there will be some paths that you will have to create following the example of those I created, through direct links to the game folder, and they will concern the package of camera, the pitch and the nets.

1688604565398.png
The first thing you will have to do is for each type of camera to have a direct link to your ''muse" folder in ''bcdata'', in which you will delete (remember to backup the files) the current camera to replace it with the new one. Don't be fooled by the names of the cameras, they are just fictitious and have nothing to do with the teams.
1688604581180.png

1688604599322.png

In the pitch folder instead you will find the pitches I use, if you like them you can overwrite yours but always remember to make a backup.
Finally, in the net folder you will find not only the indications for the nets but also for the camera. As far as the nets are concerned, I have also left some material if you want to try to make packages to your liking.
Anyway, here as you can see it is important that you link your cl.ini.

1688604730512.png
It is essential that you replace the ''goalnet'' folder with that of your game.
After that it will be child's play, just go to the ''porte'' folder and follow the instructions. A porte package looks like this:

1688604803527.png
Note that in the last reference you may find a slash with another number, that number is none other than the team id and I simply forgot to omit it, the one that counts is always the first digit.

At this point it will be enough to load the stadium with the pap's stadium server, follow the instructions and the game will be done.
Note that you will need to restart the game to edit camera, nets and pitch, but camera and pitch won't be needed.

I know it's a bit cumbersome and not completely fluid path, but I'm not a modder. However once you learn the mechanism it is a very immediate process. I also enclose the anth filters you requested.

Try it and let me know what you think.

I accept requests for packages from other teams.

Anyway, sorry @Anth James if I used your thread, but then there is also yours in this "mod".

Cheers

Can we have different and will it work goalnet style/tensions (i mean Soccernet_tri_deep_loose for example) with different values? Without closing the game?

And do i need to add new stadium ID in DB so i can add goalnethdepth?

Can we have different and will it work goalnet style/tensions (i mean Soccernet_tri_deep_loose for example) with different values? Without closing the game?

And do i need to add new stadium ID in DB so i can add goalnethdepth?
Yes you have to do what i said in the post. Unfortunately i dont know a different way to edit goalnet without closing the game, and the stadium id is crucial for the various shots, but i think that it's worth it

Yes you have to do what i said in the post. Unfortunately i dont know a different way to edit goalnet without closing the game, and the stadium id is crucial for the various shots, but i think that it's worth it
No if it's work it's great. I want realistic length, and loose/tight also. It's better when it's realistic.

I would like to try it but I don't have time to setup Stadium Server from Papinho. I am using CGFS.
I dont know if it works with cgfs but i don't exclude at all. I dont remember if it choose stadium from the basic menu, because if it load stadium from zips keeping the original one recognized by the game it should works

I can try and i will.

Should i use random ID for stadiums (to add new line in DB master and edit length etc)?
No you have to replace your stadiumassigment with mine in db master, so you will have new stadiums assigned to the teams that combined with the camera package will provide you the camera height and angle for the specific team, as for the nets you will modify those from the stadium id specified in the porte folder

''BROADCAST HIGH'' EXAMPLE

Barcelona

Hi @giuzioevo . Congrats on your impressive work!

A question: is there a way you could upload/post just this particular camera separately? It looks very close to the perfect camera for Fifa 16 i cannot reproduce and would really love to use it.

Hey guys, I thought it would be a good idea to put some of the mods I've released into one place so that they're easy to find.
Camera Packages

FIFA 16 AIO Camera Mod Package

I've put together a collection of all the different camera mod packages here in one place. There's a ton of options so you guys don't have to make the changes yourself. I've updated a couple of the packages as well. The post goal camera shake actually looks really nice with the modded camera, it doesn't feel jerky like default.

Remember these are full packages, so the camera will stay consistent when the ball goes out, corners, throw-ins etc - all the work has been done!

There's also 5 different Default camera options with varying zooms. Default is 1.00 so you can see the different options below.

Also included is the indicator/no ball cursor/no powerbar mod which you can simply turn on and off with the right stick. I made an indicator very similar to match @Nisoley brilliant idea also. You don't need to install that separately in each camera, it's already part of each camera mod. I just included it in the package in case you want to get rid of the ball cursor, powerbar etc with the default camera as well.

To install, simply put the data folder of whichever camera package you want into your FIFA 16 folder and regenerate.

NOTE: You can change between different camera mods without getting out of the game by replacing the 'musedata-match.big' file (in bcdata\muse). For it to take effect in your next match, you need to get into the team select mode or the main menu.

Download - https://mega.nz/file/lc1XSIaS#YJk3G1exuBfjHE0_KeKiMa8VeK7mR8efEaV4c0JhSvk

Included in the pack:

Broadcast Package 1
Broadcast Package 1 with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close with post goal camera shake

Broadcast Package 2 Close
Broadcast Package 2 Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Broadcast Package 2 Mid with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close with post goal camera shake (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 3
Broadcast Package 3 with post goal camera shake

Default Wider Camera (0.55)
Default Wider Camera (0.55) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.65)
Default Wider Camera (0.65) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.75)
Default Wider Camera (0.75) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.85)
Default Wider Camera (0.85) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.95)
Default Wider Camera (0.95) (New Penalty Camera)

Indicator, no ball cursor, no power bar

You'll find example pictures for each camera in every folder, but here's just a few to show some of the variety...

Broadcast Package 1
Example 2.png

View attachment 172470

Example.png

Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Example.png

Broadcast Package 3
Example.png

Default (0.75) Co-op
Co-op Example.png

Indicator/Broadcast Package 1
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.02 - 16.49.47.11.png

Default (0.55) Dynamic
Dynamic Example.png

View attachment 171840

New Penalty Camera
View attachment 172471
/////////// New Night Lighting v1.0

It's here guys! I've created 29 new night lighting looks to completely refresh the game. I've always found the night lighting/colours in this game to be quite bad and I think these changes bring it to life much more.

There's also a small pitch mod included, which is an addition that just 'softens' up the pitch patterns to create a subtle but more natural look.

Everything you need is in the download (including the pitch mod and the ReShade).

Make sure you go through the Read Me file before installing. If you follow all of the steps it will work no issues.

A couple of reminders -

1. These looks are designed for NIGHT/Clear matches only. Some might work well with other conditions, but they weren't created that way (the lighting/textures/colour changes quite a bit with different conditions).

2. If you're using any other pitch mod then it will look different to how it is intended (the change in pitch textures has an impact on the look)

3. Certain looks will look better in particular stadiums or with particular teams. This is just down to the colours which fit and may have needed changing to achieve the particular look.

4. Not ALL of the effects should be active for every look. Some shouldn't be activated in each preset so you DON'T need to activate all. If they load correctly some should be activated, some shouldn't.

5. Ignore how it looks in the game MENU screens. The look will fit once you're in stadium.

6. The way it comes looks right on my screen, but I would imagine there will be some differences depending on your monitor/TV. Adjust according to your own tastes.

7. If you make changes, they will STAY. If you want to make adjustments I recommend making a copy of that preset first, or keep a backup of the original presets.

8. An OPTIONAL effect is Luma Sharpen - use if you prefer a sharper look.

9. If you already have a ReShade installed for 16, you will need to uninstall it first.

Enjoy! ...and keep an eye out for updates/newer versions as well as a Day Lighting pack coming soon.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/BJlCkRYL#siHlsJ1hDy_5Z9DVJy_lOuk2tWvpao9hqc0yrVi-wH0

Just a few examples of what you can expect..

View attachment 172025
View attachment 172026
View attachment 172027
View attachment 172028
View attachment 172029
View attachment 172030
View attachment 172031
View attachment 172032
View attachment 172034

View attachment 172033
/// Ultimate Ball Physics Mod

Thanks to a long chain of people, including @Byronic (for his perseverance finding someone to get this cheat engine table working with v.100), SunBeam at fearlessrevolution (who is that person) and to AndreaPirlo at soccergaming (who created the original 'futsal' mod where these addresses were found), we now have working access to some of the ball physics addresses for 16 (both v1.00 and 1.7).
Edit: Thanks to @papinho81 for creating a version of the table where the values can load automatically.

I've always had an issue with the ball on 16 not having enough carry - it would shoot out super fast and then slow down way too quickly- which resulted in a lot of unnecessary interceptions and breakdowns of play.

It also massively impacted the smoothness of the game. I've been working to try and improve this and other elements through ball physics.

Finding a balance was tricky, but with the values we have to work with, I feel like I've got it to a place where I'm really happy. 16 has always been a great game, but for me these changes have transformed it into something even better.

You should find that there's more freedom to play, the ball is more natural and 'alive' (resulting in some amazing variety) and the game should feel overall a lot smoother. You also have to think more about controlling the ball.

The details I'll let you discover as you play...

Download: https://mega.nz/file/kQFk3RhL#cUOaPgUEi1Sij0JZzBcdk8D7e52Iy8kBfqpsgjghZ9w
hey mate, whats that camera used in that first screenshot, bottom row attachments, end of the comment.

Hi @giuzioevo . Congrats on your impressive work!

A question: is there a way you could upload/post just this particular camera separately? It looks very close to the perfect camera for Fifa 16 i cannot reproduce and would really love to use it.
A similiar camera is the broadcast high one but it changes with different stadiums choosed.

So, I’ve been testing all the default wider cams of yours today, @Anth James ! On regular speed with your physics mod.
and as I’ve been saying for years, the cams do alter the speed of animations or the gp speed at all; so for me personally also the gp experience. .55 and .65 broadcast and default produce that slower gameplay I prefer. .65 might still be a tad away but I don’t wanna loose the slow speed. Will try .75 and speed hack.
if that’s not working out i might suffer loosing the arrow above players heads of players and go with one of your broadcast packages.

anyway… it’s a joy to play again...! 😊👌

”ball physics activated“
IMG_6148.gif
😂😍

edit: oh, and .75 plus speed hack plays very good for the first half of a match! 🥰🤪🍾 seems like a good combo of overview and speed.

Edit2:
a huge thanks goes out to @Byronic for his amazing support behind closes curtains. 😂👌
Outstanding support! 💪

IMG_5549.gif

Last edited:
Edit2:
a huge thanks goes out to @Byronic for his amazing support behind closes curtains. 😂👌
Outstanding support! 💪
Thanks my Friend for mention that! Really appreciate this and also this great EvoWeb Community for his Quality mods, Quality Individuals, quality behaviour between all Members, and the huge amount off Topics to discuss and benefit from. Really a Place of fun and entertaining.

Enjoy the mods; Mate!

Sorry I'm trying to run cheat engine + ultimate ball physics but I'm doing something wrong. I open the game I put the background, I open chetat engine I get a message regarding luascript , I try again by opening the file ultimate ball physics 1.0 option B but it doesn't seem to hook up to fifa 16. I also re-entered the game by typing crtl+shift+b, but it doesn't I hear or read no activation message. I also followed a small guide from @Byronic which I thank but nothing. Thank you

Sorry I'm trying to run cheat engine + ultimate ball physics but I'm doing something wrong. I open the game I put the background, I open chetat engine I get a message regarding luascript , I try again by opening the file ultimate ball physics 1.0 option B but it doesn't seem to hook up to fifa 16. I also re-entered the game by typing crtl+shift+b, but it doesn't I hear or read no activation message. I also followed a small guide from @Byronic which I thank but nothing. Thank you
Are you 100% sure your FIFA 16.exe is v.1.00? From what you are reporting that the CE doesn’t hook with the exe sounds like that’s not v.1.00. Why should than not hook if you are on 1.00.
you can check that by right clicking your FIFA 16.exe, click Properties, than the tab with digital signature. Extend the tab there where you can see the exact date of the exe. Tell me please. And no it doesn’t mean anything when you see it‘s Version 1.00 when you click properties. It‘ is always the same no matter which exe you have in your game. Just to be mentioned. I need the date from digital signature please. Make a screenshot please.

A little tip for those using my reshade looks mod. For some added variety, untick the 'fake hdr' toggle and you get some nice combinations that are less contrasty and more natural looking!

Are you 100% sure your FIFA 16.exe is v.1.00? From what you are reporting that the CE doesn’t hook with the exe sounds like that’s not v.1.00. Why should than not hook if you are on 1.00.
you can check that by right clicking your FIFA 16.exe, click Properties, than the tab with digital signature. Extend the tab there where you can see the exact date of the exe. Tell me please. And no it doesn’t mean anything when you see it‘s Version 1.00 when you click properties. It‘ is always the same no matter which exe you have in your game. Just to be mentioned. I need the date from digital signature please. Make a screenshot please.
exe 1.0 but I'm sure I'm missing some steps here is the screenshot

Proprietà - fifa16 21_08_2023 11_49_59.png

exe 1.0 but I'm sure I'm missing some steps here is the screenshot

View attachment 230535
Yes. The August 2015 date is correct. Than it should attach with your game exe. And you start the physics mod cheat engine at the games main menu as well? Just trying to help your mods started. Difficult with no view on your Pc. 🙂 The Cheat Engine main Tool Version is up to date? Should be 7.4. But Me running the Physics mod also with 6.8 and 7.2. without Problem’s. You may record your own little Video with your steps for running the mod. If I record a Video it won’t show you more than what is already explained in words I guess.

Hey guys. Any quick suggestions…?!

im playing the modded FIFA with my friend locally tonight. We want to have a tournament. Locally. 😊 like in the good old days.

But, im missing parts of the ball texture tonight. It’s with all the balls I’ve tested. The texture is missing on some areas of the ball and all black there. Any ideas?

i haven’t touched fifa since I last played it. Just updated the gfx driver and reset the amd shader cache.
maybe a simple regen should do… 🤷‍♂️

it sure is playable but the ball looks a bit ugly.

Hello guys, I have a question.

How can you change the ball assigned for a league? I have tried several ways such as replacing balls from the folders by changing their ID number, also from Creation Master, but I can't do it, the same balls assigned for each league remain, I accept suggestions . .

Thank you and don't let FIFA 16 die!

Hello FOLKS. Here I am back with the completed mod.

Here the link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/a4571svi5i59ilu/realism+mod.zip/file

Now I will explain step by step how to do it. But first of all, specify what you need:
• Paps stadium servers
• DB Master
In reality, the operation is very simple, there are 3 easy steps. However, to achieve this, you must first replace and insert the two files indicated in the folder with db master:
View attachment 222917At this point there will be some paths that you will have to create following the example of those I created, through direct links to the game folder, and they will concern the package of camera, the pitch and the nets.

View attachment 222918
The first thing you will have to do is for each type of camera to have a direct link to your ''muse" folder in ''bcdata'', in which you will delete (remember to backup the files) the current camera to replace it with the new one. Don't be fooled by the names of the cameras, they are just fictitious and have nothing to do with the teams.
View attachment 222919

View attachment 222920

In the pitch folder instead you will find the pitches I use, if you like them you can overwrite yours but always remember to make a backup.
Finally, in the net folder you will find not only the indications for the nets but also for the camera. As far as the nets are concerned, I have also left some material if you want to try to make packages to your liking.
Anyway, here as you can see it is important that you link your cl.ini.

View attachment 222921
It is essential that you replace the ''goalnet'' folder with that of your game.
After that it will be child's play, just go to the ''porte'' folder and follow the instructions. A porte package looks like this:

View attachment 222922
Note that in the last reference you may find a slash with another number, that number is none other than the team id and I simply forgot to omit it, the one that counts is always the first digit.

At this point it will be enough to load the stadium with the pap's stadium server, follow the instructions and the game will be done.
Note that you will need to restart the game to edit camera, nets and pitch, but camera and pitch won't be needed.

I know it's a bit cumbersome and not completely fluid path, but I'm not a modder. However once you learn the mechanism it is a very immediate process. I also enclose the anth filters you requested.

Try it and let me know what you think.

I accept requests for packages from other teams.

Anyway, sorry @Anth James if I used your thread, but then there is also yours in this "mod".

Cheers

Hello mate, excellent work.

I am very interested in the topic of networks like those of Barsa, Levercusen, Augsburg, but installation is very difficult for me.
Could you upload an explanatory video for those of us who find these types of things complicated.

Thank you and excellent work!

LET'S NOT LET FIFA 16 DIE!

Back
Top Bottom