AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Re: AC Milan Thread

Gila may come, milan's final offer is 28m, inter is only 22m + 3 players.
BUT WHY? 5 super-world-class strikers?!
Milan needs Oddo, cafu wont be able to play whole season.

timmylv said:
Gila may come, milan's final offer is 28m, inter is only 22m + 3 players.
BUT WHY? 5 super-world-class strikers?!
Milan needs Oddo, cafu wont be able to play whole season.
Tomasson is super world class?

Actually milan has 4 strikers. Crespo is already considered a forgotten case. Moratti of Inter confirmed today they wont change their bid. Italian media says Gilardino to Milan next week...lets hope.

Crayon - yes there are fights in the streets. Tanks, guns, missles. People dying everywhere.

Actually many Milan fans are laughing and are hoping Vieri bites inter in the ass after they treated him like shit for the last 2 months. Inter fans are pissed off at the way Inter let Vieri go.

Yes, Milan fans hoping Vieri to be the same as Canavarro, Leaving inter then being a seccusful player ;)

Cafu' can't play full season ??????????
that's the same thing i heard since we got him, I would say Bring Oddo to learn more from Cafu' !!

Gila may still arrive, If Crespo didn't reach an agreement with Chelsea to be a rossoneri for the next year !!

Pippo having a lot of injuries prob, so i will count them 4 !!

Last edited:

RuneEdge: Yes, everyone from milan is super-world-class ;)
Shevchenko 7: cafu is not full of power forever, everyone is getting old. milan's lab cannot do nothing about that...

yes, Exccept Cafu' he is better than 20 and 25 years old full backs !!
he is getting old yes, but he is still playing with a younge spirit ;)

I could picture Cafu eventually dying on the pitch during a crazy run down the wing. The funny thing is you see him run across the whole pitch and he isnt even out of breath. Instead he looks cool chewing his gum or whatever he has.

come on , Cafu is palying really good, Milan have a great (Perfect) team , except of the 2nd forward next to Sheva we have good players but i think were looking for better. in the deffence we have Nesta,Stam sides:Cafu Maldini Middle: Pirlo,Gatusso,Seedorf,Kaka. Offence: Sheva,Vieri/???

its kind of the dream team maybe Maldini becomes a center deffence with Nesta and another left side...

Galliani said a perfect team should have 25 players, two on each position...
no one could run as hell as cafu does on the right side

Just a few questions

Christian Vieri was at Inter along time, whilst him being at Inter was he hated by AC Milan fans ? like really hated ?

Whats the fans reactions of him going to AC ?

Yeh they hated him, but now some fans here are happy because they think Vieri will be like Cannavaro, who left and became a huge success. Inter fans are angry because Vieri was quite an idol at Inter.... ask how many people have a Vieri 32 jersey in their closet in Milan:D

Metallica said:
Just a few questions

Christian Vieri was at Inter along time, whilst him being at Inter was he hated by AC Milan fans ? like really hated ?

Whats the fans reactions of him going to AC ?
Probably the kind of reaction that Gerrard or Henry would get if they went to Man Utd. Not trying to compare Vieri with Henry or Gerrard BTW.

milan fans hated him because he played for inter, and he is one of the best italian strikers in the last decade. dont you remember the last time milan was defeated by inter...mm...long long ago, I cannot recall the year...he scored the only goal.

It'll be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time till Inter beat Milan now...

Gilardino: Let me join Milan Wednesday 6 July, 2005

====================================

Alberto Gilardino has again asked Parma to sell him to Milan but Juventus could still hijack the deal.

The striker returned from his short break in Mexico today and immediately outlined his hopes for his future.

"At this moment in time I am still a Parma player," said the Italian international, who celebrated his 23rd birthday yesterday.

"I have clear ideas inside of me. Milan is my preferred path but I can’t exclude the fact that other clubs can come forward."

Gilardino was hoping to have his transfer completed by now, but the Stadio Tardini outfit understandably want to get as much money for him as possible.

"I didn’t expect it to drag on like this," added the former Piacenza and Verona youngster. "I thought it would have been resolved after the play-off game against Bologna.

"I hope that Parma help me out because there is great friendship there and I want to leave on the right terms. I know my desire can be decisive."

Although Milan seem to be in pole position, his agent Beppe Bonetto has failed to rule out a Juventus switch.

"Milan remain at the front of the grid and they remain in the thoughts of Alberto," stated the representative.

"Christian Vieri’s transfer to Milan isn’t a problem as he is a replacement for Hernan Crespo.

"Talks are still going on but there is just £2.5m difference between what Milan are offering and the £22m that Parma want.

"However, we often have contact with Juventus even if there has never been an offer from Chelsea."

Inter are another contender to sign Gilardino as Nerazzurri chief Massimo Moratti has again confirmed.

"He is a player worthy of a great club," he stated. "There is just one problem and that is the expense involved.

"A lot has happened in this game and something could occur right at the very end when the costs of the operation may be forgotten."

In other transfer news, midfielder Tomas Locatelli has left Bologna for Siena on a three-year deal.

Source Channel4.com

Galliani: Now with Vieri we have completed the front package. Gilardino? Since Parma continue to ask 30 million euro, we don't sign him at that price. And the more time passes, the more things become difficult.

everyone is saying the opppsite of each other

Wait till next week !
and for Vieri, He might be like Fabio !
and for the fans it's like :

Gerrard to Man utd !
or
Viera to Man Utd !
or
Ferdinand to Arsenal !

:)

Hassan, Gila said that he wish that Parma give him his Demands, what are his Demands ? Milan ?
so if he wanted Milan, Parma will accept Milan offer, and for your info Milan didn't step back yet !!

Last edited:

i know , but Parma want 30Mil. for Gila they wont go down because they have money problem that why they want to get what they can get from Gila's sale.

but like what you said everything will be clear in the next few weeks..

Milan seem to be falling into the trap in holding on to their admittedly great players a little too long. Adding Vieri is surely only a temporary thing, maybe a season or two. Still a great team though.

Back
Top Bottom