A Peep into my world...

5GNg

Good job on the poker table Coopz, looks very good.

I was watching the World Poker Tournament this morning. The high rests are normal as they sponge down when you're playing as Bitter says.

picture1vdn.png

They have cameras in there to show you the cards that's why they are so tall, I thought Coopz's looked a little tall TBH but Coopz says it's fine...

They have cameras in there to show you the cards that's why they are so tall, I thought Coopz's looked a little tall TBH but Coopz says it's fine...

They have camera's under to show the people watching on TV but none for the players

Please tell me you didn't think I meant the other players Coopz...:CONFUSE: ;))

For some reason i thought you meant because the rail was high players needed cameras to see there cards

It was only when i read your reply that i realised what you meant :LOL:

Me and a mate made a 6 man poker table over the last 2 days and had a game on it last night

Here's the pic's of it being made and the final outcome if your interested

We started with 2 big pieces of this plywood

1.jpg

Cut out the middle of one to make the rail

2.jpg

3.jpg

Added some foam for the rail

4.jpg

Stretched Some vinyl over and stapled it

5.jpg

7.jpg
Finished Rail

8.jpg

Stapled the Baize to the table

9.jpg

Put it all together

10.jpg

Added some lights

12.jpg

13.jpg

And the Final Product before we kicked off the game :)

14.jpg

All we need to do is replace the legs as they are off a old dodgy table, but i am very pleased with the outcome for how little time it took and the fact if was the first time we even attempted it :)
:SHOCK: :WORSHIP:

That's awesome!

Nice Tik, you'd never get those steps past building reg's on image 2 though...;)

Have another staircase somewhere else in the design as the official one. Add these later. :P

@ Tim,

VIZ2008, although thses days it's called 3D Studio Max Design. Work hasn't upgraded yet, :(

And specially for Jay I've got another ThumbPhoto from my recent holiday! I'll post it later.

Yeah, just a family one. They came down for the day from Newmarket so they've gone back now. Back to Footy Manager for me :DD.

27099_1356303118074_1546355213_897899_4804583_n.jpg

Just remembered this.

St. Patricks day this year, after a few hours of pre-drinking, we decided to wander over to the Manchester Ferrari dealer and try and buy a car...didn't end well.

Funny as fuck at the time, shouting at passers by telling them I would refuse to leave the premises unless it was in an Enzo.

Back
Top Bottom