× The Life and Times of Tanjiro Sakai ×

UGQ7ptp.png

VGpxEzS.png

7y6mZlV.png

2gho364.png

Last edited:
Great job drawing against Valencia, no less! They finished fourth in my FIFA 15 save (After Madrid, Barca, and Sevilla and in front of Atleti), and given the fact that the team is probably somwhat similar in PES 2013, that's a massive achievement for Frontale while hosting the Spaniards! Well done Tanjiro and co.! :BSCARF:

Great job drawing against Valencia, no less! They finished fourth in my FIFA 15 save (After Madrid, Barca, and Sevilla and in front of Atleti), and given the fact that the team is probably somwhat similar in PES 2013, that's a massive achievement for Frontale while hosting the Spaniards! Well done Tanjiro and co.! :BSCARF:

I edited their game plan before the match (an exhibition) in order to play against their younger players, but still, a massive result :D

I'm here to say that I'm alive. I woke up a couple of weeks ago and my vision was blurry, my eye swollen... Ocular inflammation. And according to the doctors, almost anything could have caused it. I have no idea! And I'm still not 100% better.

Even worse news -- it looks like my game stopped working... I've been trying to fix it these last couple of days but to no avail. I will keep you updated, but if there's no success, I will begin a new story next month. Fingers crossed.

@kibaxx7 Hope it's nothing serious bro! Get good rest and rest your eyes, follow the doctors' orders and hopefully everything will be ok! :TU:
Too bad to hear about your story!! Keep your fingers crossed and you will be able to recover it!! This has happened to me too and I had to move my story to an entire new PES edition. Good luck with that!

@kibaxx7 Hope it's nothing serious bro! Get good rest and rest your eyes, follow the doctors' orders and hopefully everything will be ok! :TU:
Too bad to hear about your story!! Keep your fingers crossed and you will be able to recover it!! This has happened to me too and I had to move my story to an entire new PES edition. Good luck with that!

Thank you, my friend. Feeling better, I'd say 90%. No more bloodshot eyes...

Unfortunately, can't seem to get the game to work. Leaning towards a new story at the moment
😥

Thank you, my friend. Feeling better, I'd say 90%. No more bloodshot eyes...

Unfortunately, can't seem to get the game to work. Leaning towards a new story at the moment
😥
That's great to hear you're feeling better! :TU:

Man, I know the feeling. It's really frustrating to throw away an ML story after one has spent so many hours editing, also (very importantly) writing the story, playing the actual games, imagining everything, and the emotional investment is immense.

If I were you, I would try to transfer my players over to a different patch or a different PES/FIFA edition. In my Municipal save in PES 2017, the game crashed after the first season ended, and it took me about a week to set everything up and transfer all my players to PES 2021, but I will eventually continue that story and I think it's worth it. If you ask me, I would save Tanjiro Sakai's boys and transfer them to a different edition. It takes a while and a lot of work, but it's worthwhile.

But a new story is cool too! It really is your call man. :)

Back
Top Bottom