× A New Horizon | Arsenal FC ×

ATDicfT.png

ZwCoYgZ.png

kyZo2pr.png

what a great idea :) does the fifa 96 patch cover the 96/97 season aswell as the 95/96

(Also as your an arsenal fan shameless plug but i go this TikTok Channel Following the WengerEra currently in the 1999/2000 season it may be of interest to you :) https://www.tiktok.com/@arsenalfc_thewengeryears

There are kits in the Kitserver up to 98/99, and 99/00 for some teams.

I will check that channel for sure, thank you. There aren't many videos from his first couple of years. I want to be as faithful as I can with formations and transfers, but as I said in the first post, there are some players that I don't want to add and the story will change a little bit at some points 😉

There are kits in the Kitserver up to 98/99, and 99/00 for some teams.

I will check that channel for sure, thank you. There aren't many videos from his first couple of years. I want to be as faithful as I can with formations and transfers, but as I said in the first post, there are some players that I don't want to add and the story will change a little bit at some points 😉
I have all his 1996/97 games uploaded already just have to scroll down to find them.... a few are Match of the day etc so some (not all show they team sheet and some the formation so that may or may not help you out

Back
Top Bottom