炭治郎
13 December 2016
Buenos Aires
Independiente
klrTLtO.png

ly5wf6W.png

eadWtFW.png

Last edited:
Haha! It's like you're reading my mind, bro! I was thinking of doing an Arsenal story sometime, heheh I like the Gooners! (as you can probably tell from my Werder Bremen story, where I have Ozil and Mertesacker!)

It'll be interesting to hear about the Frenchman's philosopher's adventure. :TU: "Beauty is the most important thing in football" I think he said once. :)

Last edited:
Haha! It's like you're reading my mind, bro! I was thinking of doing an Arsenal story sometime, heheh I like the Gooners! (as you can probably tell from my Werder Bremen story, where I have Ozil and Mertesacker!)

It'll be interesting to hear about the Frenchman's philosopher's adventure. :TU: "Beauty is the most important thing in football" I think he said once. :)

I remember first watching the team in 2006, when they reached the CL final... I've been a supporter ever since and I just had to choose them. I downloaded a '96 patch for PES6 so that's our starting point, it matches perfectly with Arsène's. We'll see what the future holds!

George Weah at Arsenal would be absolutely epic, bro! I really hope you can make the transfer.
He was really exciting and charismatic at Milan, and seeing him in England would be a really nice plot twist! :RSCARF:

I also loved your player profiles.. So many memories! Good job summarizing the starting eleven! Really nicely researched. :TU:

George Weah at Arsenal would be absolutely epic, bro! I really hope you can make the transfer.
He was really exciting and charismatic at Milan, and seeing him in England would be a really nice plot twist! :RSCARF:

I also loved your player profiles.. So many memories! Good job summarizing the starting eleven! Really nicely researched. :TU:

We'll see what happens! Don't want to take any minutes away from the young players, and Bergkamp and Wright are the starters, no doubt about that.

And thank you so much, bro!
:)

I remember first watching the team in 2006, when they reached the CL final... I've been a supporter ever since and I just had to choose them. I downloaded a '96 patch for PES6 so that's our starting point, it matches perfectly with Arsène's. We'll see what the future holds!
where's this 96 patch, please? :) Oh and cool story, lovely details.

Back
Top Bottom