WatchDogs [PS4/XB1]

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Saw this at the E3 show. I wondered where this demo was going when I first began to watch it, but the more it progressed, the more it looked like it could be one hell of a game - the AI interaction with one another looks incredible. GTA V could have some competition from Ubisoft.

I'd recommend watching in 720HD if possible:

YouTube - Watch Dogs - Game Demo Video [UK]

:COOL:

Last edited:
Re: [360/PS3/PC] Watch Dogs

Shame they couldn't get the Person of Interest license cos it looks just like the TV Show ;)

Hugely impressed, definitely my kind of game, MASSIVE Person of Interest vibe from it (for anyone who watches that show?). Now have to wait to find out what systems it's on and more importantly how long we need to wait :( The good news for me is I noticed a fair bit of slowdown at times which means it's definitely not some kind of pre-rendered target version but actual ingame footage.

Really pumped over this one. The guy is doing stuff we've all dreamt of doing at some point.

Some of the effects I see are just not possible in the current gen of consoles, so this is:

a) A game that will get the max of the best PC rigs and will have a very toned down console port.
b) A game for the next gen of Xbox and PS3.

Looks great and seems technically impressive, though.

I love the idea of it, so even if they do a toned down console port I'll still look forward to playing it.

Does look bloody amazing on a high spec PC though it must be said.

Looks fantastic. Game of the show. HM goes out to Tomb Raider 3, Last of Us, and Stars Wars 1313. This is what next gen is all about.

Person of Interest is a great new show and very underrated.I loved the first season and this game looks like something from the next gen.Fucking amazing graphics

Its a PC version being displayed here to show it in all its glory, the console version will be slightly toned down with more slowdowns.

As usual Ubisoft has great ideas but once you actually play the game and face the terrible interfaces and bugs you can't enjoy their games anymore.

Looks good, but not sure I like the silly white trails behind each gun shot.... what is this? Syphon Filter?? Just wish the bullets travelled without a trail!

Been confirmed now for a 2013 release on current-gen consoles and RFSP (rich folks' super 'puters).

Holy shit, just watched this gameplay trailer. :SHOCK: Must. Buy.

Person of Interest is a great new show and very underrated.I loved the first season and this game looks like something from the next gen.Fucking amazing graphics

how is it underated when it has gone the green light for a 2nd season?

Awake is underated mate.

Only the "popular" shows get a second season.

Box shots at the end confirm both current and next gen release, too.

I read a rumour that there will be a smartphone app released that work alongside this game. Your friends can load up that app and interact in your game setting CCTV on to you or alerting police and directing them. I think the idea comes from the end of the trailer where the CCTV has a name above it.

Back
Top Bottom