NBA 2K12 - The G.O.A.T. Revisited

Well, yao definitely isnt in the game, and we are missing him. Even with only one leg he would be better than the guys surrounding me. I made it rookie of the month. I was quite happy until I saw there were only 3 rookies in the league...

Goran 'the San Antonio Spurs killer' Dragic.

I miss him and Barbosa, STAT has left me without a pick and roll buddy too.

Lol. I could move STAT back, but I`m not going to. I think Amare is still in his prime. He had a great season as a Knick so there`s no need for me to put him on the Suns. You`re going to have to make do with 'prime' Nash.:P I`m only focusing on 10 or so players this year who were really good in their prime, not so much teams. So `prime` Kobe, T-Mac, Vince..etc. Also, considering all the problems with 2kshare and the servers I`m going to upload the file in this thread as well.

What you can expect:
Edited Player tendencies for all current and classic players.
Custom shoes for classic and current. It was hard finding shoes for role. players who played on classic teams. Got the majority of the stars though.
Edited coach profiles for all current and classic teams.
Fixed Rotations and Minutes.
Player attributes for players in their prime were done using HoopData.
Star Players and future stars with very high potential (Wall) have been assigned no a trade clause to their contracts because of My Player trade glitch.

Goran 'the San Antonio Spurs killer' Dragic.

I miss him and Barbosa, STAT has left me without a pick and roll buddy too.

Oh, poor Dragic he has very little chances as I'm now the starting PG. The managers traded Lowry (who was extremely poor by the way) for David Lee and we're now winning some matches. We lost against Miami but had 4 consecutive wins later against the Spurs and Lakers. It's harder than last year and it's very hard to stop people like Rose or Westbrook.

Jordan picked me for an NBA TV spot of "Amazing happens" and I was on it, that was incredible!

Lol. I could move STAT back, but I`m not going to. I think Amare is still in his prime. He had a great season as a Knick so there`s no need for me to put him on the Suns. You`re going to have to make do with 'prime' Nash.:P I`m only focusing on 10 or so players this year who were really good in their prime, not so much teams. So `prime` Kobe, T-Mac, Vince..etc. Also, considering all the problems with 2kshare and the servers I`m going to upload the file in this thread as well.

What you can expect:
Custom shoes for classic and current. It was hard finding shoes for role. players who played on classic teams. Got the majority of the stars though.
Edited coach profiles for all current and classic teams.
Fixed Rotations and Minutes.
Player attributes for players in their prime were done using HoopData.
Star Players and future stars with very high potential (Wall) have been assigned no a trade clause to their contracts because of My Player trade glitch.

Deinitely going to try this at some time! Thx!

@ Drekkard: Who is your hoops team man? Hopefully everybody that follow this thread tries it. Not sure if I`m going to put in on 2kshare since there have been a lot of plagiarism complaints. It should be complete by the end of the week though. Probably Sunday. Its great to see a 'prime' Grant Hill drop 19, 5, 5, and 2 on you despite playing with Billups (16 pts, 7 dimes), Rip (23 pts, 3 dimes), Prince (10 pts, 1 Blk), and Ben (6 pts, 10 rebs, 3 blks). My player tendencies edits make it a whole new game. Sometimes I wonder if the 2k insider actually watches basketball. They gave Amare 99 post up tendency. Absolutely ridiculous.

My hoops team? It's definitely Barcelona! ;)

But in the NBA I had always been a fan of the Celtics. I have simpathy for the Grizzlies as all the Barcelona players have gone there to play (Gasol brothers, Navarro).

And yes, I have to admit that I followed the Lakers because of Gasol. As I've said many times, I'm a turncloack and I behave like Asian footy fans. I'm fan of players more than teams right now.

I have my list of teams I like: Celtics, Suns, Knicks (just for someone in this forum), Grizzlies...

My hoops team? It's definitely Barcelona! ;)

But in the NBA I had always been a fan of the Celtics. I have simpathy for the Grizzlies as all the Barcelona players have gone there to play (Gasol brothers, Navarro).

And yes, I have to admit that I followed the Lakers because of Gasol. As I've said many times, I'm a turncloack and I behave like Asian footy fans. I'm fan of players more than teams right now.

I have my list of teams I like: Celtics, Suns, Knicks (just for someone in this forum), Grizzlies...

Can't figure out who are you talking about! :LOL:

Anyway, I also have other teams I follow, mostly because of the players they have/had in: Cleveland (I used to be a fan of a certain #23 player so when cowardly leaved the city I got attached to this team), Phoenix (because of Amare and D'Antoni style of play - forget the defense part, the offensive one is quite a show; oh and because of my Tottenham fella Tobi!), Dallas (Dirk) and Boston (I have to reward Drekkard's affection for NY!; like the team spirit as well).

So those are the teams I play most in 2K12. :P

It has arrived! :D

297626_10150317999751765_665146764_8313017_483771509_n.jpg

Aye. I`m in the same boat since I don`t live in the U.S. I tend to follow the players more as well. The roster file is done. Will put it up soon.

Ok guys my "Players in their Prime" roster is done and I am very happy with the results.

Here is what it includes:

Edited Layup and Dunk Packages for several current and classic players.
Edited Sig shots and signature styles for several current and classic players.
Edited player shoes for all classic and current players. No more generic shoes!
Edited coach profiles for all current and classic teams where fixing was needed.
Fixed rotations and minutes.
Several Accessory Edits.
Player attributes for players in their prime were implemented using data from HoopData.
New 3 point rating scale. My own 3 point rating scale across the board which provides very realistic results. It is based on percentages.
Star Players and future stars with very high potential (Wall) have been assigned no a trade clause to their contracts because of the My Player trade glitch.

Small Note: 10 min quarters will give you the best results with these rosters.

Here is the download link. Enjoy!

http://depositfiles.com/files/zo36x739y

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. I honestly don`t think there will be a season this year so I had to do something to keep my interest in the game. The one thing that the players don`t understand is that it`s the owners league. The NHLPA learned this lesson back in the mid 2000`s. Made a small edit. I forgot to include accessory edits.

Finally got my copy and I can say I'm disappointed, at least with My Player mode, once again it plays different from the game, I tried quick match with same settings simulation or default and its different.
I'm gonna play a little more, maybe invest every skill point in strength to see if I get less bumped, cause bumping in the paint is insane this year. And plays are still breaking because of that, I should have gone PG.
Also I'm missing the box out button, does it still exist?
Its better than 2K11 but My Player sucks again, I might skip the mode this season.

2k just gave us the Lebron 9`s. Some mistakes in them though.

These are the "real`" Lebron 9`s. You can change them in NikeID.

Change fly wire panel to black, change lining to red, and change the laces to black.

Sauce, from what I hear playing PG is even harder because of the horrible passing this year. You need a high passing stat (85-99) to negate the constant turnovers. I'll be releasing one more version of my file in this thread after going through the database after finding so many things wrong with database (inside, close, and med). For example, according to Hoopdata Drew Gooden shot 42% from midrange (18-23 feet) on 4.5 atpg and was given a 94 medium shot rating.:SHOCK: My new scale will fix things like this using information from hoopdata. I'm also going to add some new plays.

Sauce, from what I hear playing PG is even harder because of the horrible passing this year. You need a high passing stat (85-99) to negate the constant turnovers.

Oh I see, I thought it was gonna be easier with playcalling but passing is horrible indeed the animations are deadly slow at times, I'm getting the fastbreak pass wrong a lot, which was my thing in 2K11.

Good news I'm getting used to the shot stick, which I barely used in 2K11, after I played the new tutorial that legends teach you the moves, that was a great idea.

I have faith a patch will fix these unbalancing things in the gameplay so I can start a proper my player, once the lockout is over too :)

Meanwhile I'll play association or something, but I'm definitely going for something unrealistic, maybe a fantasy draft with your prime players, that was great fun last year when I had prime Shaq :COOL:

There's more information on the back of a cereal box compared to a 2K Sports manual.

Watch Da Czar's videos and get tips from here and Operation Sports.

There's more information on the back of a cereal box compared to a 2K Sports manual.

Watch Da Czar's videos and get tips from here and Operation Sports.

better to buy for ps3 or pc?

Problem I had with nba2k8 is although a game now and then was enjoyable as the games are long I coudl never play many often.

I also not a big basketball fan so never played it much tbh.

THough I thought the grpahics, movements, and presentation were class.

Back
Top Bottom