1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Zambian Football Shirt

Discussion in 'Football' started by Parkin09, 23 September 2005.

1. Parkin09

Parkin09 No...I AM SPARTACUS

7 March 2004
    Swindon
    Hello just looking for a little help here a friend of mine is from Zambia he now lives over here in England and i was wondering where you'd be able to buy the Zambian national team shirt i've tried google and subside but no luck any ideas anyone?

2. ghazi

ghazi Guest

Does their football team or association have an official website?? If not, try contacting one of their ambassies or government offices and ask them for contact information for the Sports Minister. . or whatver his title is . . .Poobah of Football?

3. curswine

curswine Premiership

3 May 2004
    Fleetwood
    Their kit is just a cheap Nike design, it doesn't even have an FA badge, so you could probably order one from a football catalogue, just a default green and white nike design.

[​IMG]

4. Parkin09

Parkin09 No...I AM SPARTACUS

7 March 2004
    Swindon
    cheers that sucks though there old one was a proper umbro design

5. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC