Your Worst Accident...

Went on a cargo ship me and my cousin did it for kicks .I thought it was heading to Puerto Rico and ended in America :w00t: after 1day I was scared ,cargo ship workers are alcoholic :DRUNK:

Needless to say we were spotted and instead of taking us back they let us sneak off

Was not going to post this because it does make me sound like an accident on legs but I had a trip to A&E last week after scalding my face with a cup of tea, after one of my cats legged me up going up our stairs.
I have black tea and Coffee for that matter, which I always make in a pre-warmed cup and boiling water. I was then going up to the Comp' room when Akira got under my feet causing me to fall forward and splash the tea all over my face and neck. After holding my face under a cold shower for 30 Min's I drove to A&E with a face that felt like I had a blow torch on me... Fortunately no scars though.
But if you think that sounds painful, I had a very bitter ex, who dropped a cup of boiling tea in my lap, which also resulted in a trip to A&E. I then had no fewer than eight nurses and strangely four male doctors, come to look at my scalded bollocks...

Went on a cargo ship me and my cousin did it for kicks .I thought it was heading to Puerto Rico and ended in America :w00t: after 1day I was scared ,cargo ship workers are alcoholic :DRUNK:

Needless to say we were spotted and instead of taking us back they let us sneak off

So your an illigal immigrant then?

:LOL: I thought that too Joe, damn avatars confusing me, Bobby! :DD

This didn't happen to me, but on Saturday a guy, well he's only 17 actually, Lewis, was playing in my team, bombing down the left wing, defender manages to just luckily get the ball off him, and they both go down, looks very awkward, but it was just about an OK tackle. Ref hits the whistle immediately and calls the physio on. What had happened was Lewis had landed on the ground and then the defender had landed fully on his lip, which was over his tooth, resulting in half the lip being shredded from his mouth :SHOCK:. There was blood everywhere.

Lewis was only discharged from hospital yesterday, after having to have an emergency operation to save his lip. I'm so glad I didn't look at it when he was lying there injured. My team mates have said that it looked really bad with his lip literally hanging off his mouth :sick:.

Last edited:
not anymore I`m 34 now that was 18 YEARS ago

Good on Ya mate - Fight the system!!!

I once went to Chessington World of Adventure with my best mate, when I was 12 all by ourselves - we didn't get home till 11 O'clock at night!!!!

My Parents were well pissed off......Fight the Power!!!!!! YEE HAA!!!

:LOL: I thought that too Joe, damn avatars confusing me, Bobby! :DD

This didn't happen to me, but on Saturday a guy, well he's only 17 actually, Lewis, was playing in my team, bombing down the left wing, defender manages to just luckily get the ball off him, and they both go down, looks very awkward, but it was just about an OK tackle. Ref hits the whistle immediately and calls the physio on. What had happened was Lewis had landed on the ground and then the defender had landed fully on his lip, which was over his tooth, resulting in half the lip being shredded from his mouth :SHOCK:. There was blood everywhere.

Lewis was only discharged from hospital yesterday, after having to have an emergency operation to save his lip. I'm so glad I didn't look at it when he was lying there injured. My team mates have said that it looked really bad with his lip literally hanging off his mouth :sick:.

Damn, anything around the face and head bleeds like mad and always swells way more than anywhere else.. Does he have a Harrison Ford type scar, I love most of my scars...

Fell over a go-kart and dislocated my knee when I was 6
Burned all my hair off when I was about 5
Broke my wrist playing in goals, still do it though
And dislocated my elbow last year falling up the stairs

Fell over a go-kart and dislocated my knee when I was 6
Burned all my hair off when I was about 5
Broke my wrist playing in goals, still do it though
And dislocated my elbow last year falling up the stairs

Good honest accidents them mate apart from burning your hair off as a toddler :SS, How did you do that? At a BBQ a mate once threw some MEK (Methyl ethyl ketone) on while i was stood over it, and engulfed me in a fire ball. Luckily only got a very hot face, singed eyebrows and lashes and shorter hair...

I once went to Chessington World of Adventure with my best mate, when I was 12 all by ourselves - we didn't get home till 11 O'clock at night!!!!

My Parents were well pissed off......Fight the Power!!!!!! YEE HAA!!!

Ahh those firsts as kids, the first time you stay out past midnight, then all night.. Or the first time you get 'love bites' and have to wear a polo neck long sleeve top to a family party, mid summer.

It was when my mum was using the cooker and I leaned my head back and my hair caught fire. Apparently I didn't know it was happening...

Bloody hell :SHOCK:

I was in a chinese resturant when I was young and they put the heater on the table, at this point my mum an dad said "dont touch, its very hot!". Then I put my hand straight on it :-ll

Why do we do things like that?

I just thought of a couple reading to what you lot have been saying.

When i was about 7 or 8, I was making some popcorn in the microwave with my mum, when it finished I opened the door and touched the side which was red hot and i burnt my hand. But its fine now, no scar or anything.

And also when I was about 5 I was sat on a dining chair, swinging on it. My mum said to stop but I didnt and went backwards through a big glass cabinet which smashed and partly collapsed on me!

But as usual I wasn't even hurt. :lol:

I was sitting on a nice executive leather chair once, I was given one (nicked from some office) when I was about 13/14. I was sat there, reading something on the computer screen, and I felt a crack. In slow-motion (or at least that's how it felt), the chair started falling backwards. I just sat there like :-ll, unable to react, just shocked. It fell backwards, stopping just short of a chest of drawers, but spilling me onto them, cracking my head open on it.

The chair then rolled right and over me (hard to explain), but it was a big fuck-off heavy-duty-metal-insides jobbie. I'm lying there on the floor, still going :-ll, trapped under an extremely heavy chair.

I shouted for help but nobody was in, and after that I don't remember much. Someone came up the stairs ten minutes later and pulled it off me, I don't know whether I blacked out or fell asleep or whether my brain has erased that section from memory due to something terrible.

I was sitting on a nice executive leather chair once, I was given one (nicked from some office) when I was about 13/14. I was sat there, reading something on the computer screen, and I felt a crack. In slow-motion (or at least that's how it felt), the chair started falling backwards. I just sat there like :-ll, unable to react, just shocked. It fell backwards, stopping just short of a chest of drawers, but spilling me onto them, cracking my head open on it.

The chair then rolled right and over me (hard to explain), but it was a big fuck-off heavy-duty-metal-insides jobbie. I'm lying there on the floor, still going :-ll, trapped under an extremely heavy chair.

I shouted for help but nobody was in, and after that I don't remember much. Someone came up the stairs ten minutes later and pulled it off me, I don't know whether I blacked out or fell asleep or whether my brain has erased that section from memory due to something terrible.
:lmao:

My mate told me the tail of a friend of his who as a toddler,about 2ish fell into a pan of frying sausages and has scars down his entire left side... his skin stuck to the pan..... Now that is a bad accident. Puts all mine in the shade in terms of just about everything... damn!!

Hope it was while on a camping trip with a small fire / pan set-up, otherwise how the f#$k can a 2 year old fall into a frying pan?!

My other half told me a beauty, last night. Her first flat she shared with three other girls and one, a blond I may add, called Jo, was making chips one night after they came back from clubbing. She promptly forgot a bout the chips as they were all doing typical drunk girl stuff, though she assures me not what guys hope is four drunk girl stuff.. When they hear breaking glass. They go into the kitchen to discover a raging chip pan fire along with a melted grill and wall clock. Jo in what can only be described as a blond moment grabs the pan handle and throws the pan out of their second story window.......... onto the guy belows car. He then gets second degree burns trying to put a burning car out.
The good news he and Jo became an item...

What a way to meet. If I was single I think I'd be taking some hope from that story, perhaps being single is a good thing...

My other half told me a beauty, last night. Her first flat she shared with three other girls and one, a blond I may add, called Jo, was making chips one night after they came back from clubbing. She promptly forgot a bout the chips as they were all doing typical drunk girl stuff, though she assures me not what guys hope is four drunk girl stuff..

sorry I lost interest from there. I refuse to believe in somthing different, NEVER!

Back
Top Bottom