Your favourite time of day?

What is your favourite time of the day?

• Total voters
Night-time ftw.

"First thing when you wake up" should be banned, you should have your memory wiped each morning so that the first thing you know of is arriving at work.

When I get home from work, which in my current job is around noon every day ;))

You never actually go to work in the first place you cocknocker ;))

Will be when I get home, from my new job, next week. Not a morning person and I love being home with the gadgets and stuff (xbox, net, tv, movies).

You never actually go to work in the first place you cocknocker ;))
Your last three posts heavily feature the word "cock", you and CW are spending way too much time together... You're the old-school DJ & Plan M.

Oh God, I have horrible mental images of a foursome now.

Will be when I get home, from my new job, next week.
Congratulations!

When I get home from work - Usually the misses is still at work and I have a couple of hours to myself.

But I also love the time at night when the misses comes home and we can be together. I love all that smoochy stuff :DD

I'm going for Travelling to Work. I do enjoy the hour drive into work listening to the Chris Moyles show, it just gets me ready for the day ahead perfectly :)).

Yeah Moyles and the gang is a good laugh. Ive been listening to them via the Iplayer in the afternoon whilst doing my uni work. Kept me cheerfull :D

@ Jack,

Tnx.

You sound depressed Jay and no, I didn't start this thread! (I'm not making threads anymore.) ;)

My fave time of day is the morning. I hate waking up early, don't get me wrong but once I am awake I love my first coffee and ciggy of the day with Sky Sports News followed by a big wank. I love Friday and Saturday evenings too. :)

My favourite time of day: just before i go to bed and go in the rooms of both my childeren. I watch them sleeping in peace and then i think, that i'm happy...(sheds a tear).

Plan M, i hope you are joking that you won't start threads...

Getting home is my fave, especially when you work in a foreign country like I do.

My favourite time of day: just before i go to bed and go in the rooms of both my childeren. I watch them sleeping in peace and then i think, that i'm happy...(sheds a tear).

I can't wait till me and the lady have kids. That's a real nice post my friend. :)

I can't wait till me and the lady have kids. That's a real nice post my friend. :)

That made me want kids aswell.

My brother has just had a new child and Its making me want one - I will just have to have fun being an uncle for a bit to my nephew and niece.

Kids will come in time.

I'll never look at crisps the same way again thanks to you.

Although saying that I might lose some weight so I suppose I should be actually thanking you.

There needs to be a "Your favourite day of the week?" thread now.

Plan M?

Like I said to Jay, I'm not gonna start any other threads, you lot only take the piss.

A%20child%20crying-NJ%201967.jpg

Back
Top Bottom