XBOX UPDATE april 6th

atanimation

Sangue Azzurro
9 November 2006
Canada
SSC NAPOLI
I just went online with my not chipped xbox360 and the system updated my xbox so that now I can use USB storage as Hardisk, so my question is: can I now upload OF without having to chip my console?
Thanks.:WORSHIP:

I'm sure that by now people are already looking into it. And because Xbox360 and PC are in a certain way similiar, maybe pc option files work right away :D

Microsoft has finally evened the odds. After so many months of people seemingly getting off ’scott-free’ playing pirated XBOX 360 games online, Microsoft has finally chosen this day to cut them off completely. If you have a modded system, and somehow think this gives you the right to play on XBOX Live
among legit users with non-hacked systems and no cheats installed, you might want to think twice before turning on your 360 today.

Save games on flash drive are still linked to your gamertag. Until someone figures a way to patch it, it's a no go.

i have just installed the Xbox 360 Option File onto my un chipped Xbox 360

2nkm9eu.jpg

since the patch from microsoft on the 4th of April, it is possible to connect a USB stick to your Xbox

IMPORTANT!!!!! you need to update your pes2010 via the games market place on xbox live (it's free - game market place / pes 2010 / downloads / all / download all four updates)

all four updates are required BEFORE you apply this option file or it will not work!!!!!

1) download this option file to your mac / pc and un-rar it (D&C Pro10 Elite OF v1.5 XBOX360)this

2) plug the usb stick into your xbox
3) goto system settings / memory on the xbox
4) select the usb stick in the list and format it
5) plug the usb stick into the mac / pc
6) copy the option file to the usb stick (the files will appear hidden - to view the files goto folder options / view / show hidden files - note, there is no need to do this though, you only need to copy the files across to the usb stick)
7) plug the usb stick into the xbox
8) goto system settings / memory and select the usb stick
9) copy the folder onto the local xbox hard dirve
10) play the game

i don't have access to xbox live... is it possible to also get all the title updates and install them via the usb drive???

if so... can anyone point me to a place where i could download the title updates for the ntsc-u xbox 360 version...

thanks

I've downloaded another OF and is not the same format as the one you posted, is there a way I can convert it? The .rar includes some PES.bin files, and it doesn't include a Content folder or E00003785A4F0D77 folder.

Also, what if I make my own OF and I want to upload it? Is there a way?

Well, thank you!

Ah, I almost forgot, I want to know if there is possible to update the PES2010 via USB, because I'm afraid I'll be banned when start the Xbox live hehe.

i have just installed the Xbox 360 Option File onto my un chipped Xbox 360

2nkm9eu.jpg

since the patch from microsoft on the 4th of April, it is possible to connect a USB stick to your Xbox

IMPORTANT!!!!! you need to update your pes2010 via the games market place on xbox live (it's free - game market place / pes 2010 / downloads / all / download all four updates)

all four updates are required BEFORE you apply this option file or it will not work!!!!!

1) download this option file to your mac / pc and un-rar it (D&C Pro10 Elite OF v1.5 XBOX360)this

2) plug the usb stick into your xbox
3) goto system settings / memory on the xbox
4) select the usb stick in the list and format it
5) plug the usb stick into the mac / pc
6) copy the option file to the usb stick (the files will appear hidden - to view the files goto folder options / view / show hidden files - note, there is no need to do this though, you only need to copy the files across to the usb stick)
7) plug the usb stick into the xbox
8) goto system settings / memory and select the usb stick
9) copy the folder onto the local xbox hard dirve
10) play the game

Great!
I have a 8GB stick but it looks like the console reject it, do you know why? DO I need a bigger one?
Thanks

You do not need a bigger stick. Not every stick on the market is compatible with xbox360. I am using 2GB and it works fine.

Last edited:
^^^^ can you point me to the thread... what i'm asking is if you can updpate de game (konami updates) via usb... i'm asking becuase i don't have xbox live

Back
Top Bottom