XBOX or PS3?

Well mate i had a 360 and a PES2010 version for it and i though it was a piece of shit, bad graphics, bad control responses, no good OF with edited teams.

Than i changed my 360 to a PS3 and after i downloaded the PES2010 demo i really enjoyed it and bought the game, and i must say that the PS3 version is much better, not only the graphics but also the controls and there are TONS of GREAT OF with edited teams all aroud to download.

If you are buying a console specifically for PES2010 then I would opt for the PS3, and that's coming from someone that only has a 360!

There is a much wider choice of option files on the PS3 and there is also the option of adding custom chants. Options files are much easier to apply on PS3 as you can use any PC USB stick.

Another factor is the controller. The playstation pads are generally considered better for sports games.

Also, judging by the sales figures there is a much bigger PES community on PS3 compared to the 360.

Does the 360 version of PES 2010 crash/freeze ?

I used to own the ps3 version of PES 2010, but sold it because I got annoyed of the game crash/freeze in the tunnel ?

The reason is now the 360 can have imported kits like the ps3 version of PES

I used to own the ps3 version of PES 2010, but sold it because I got annoyed of the game crash/freeze in the tunnel ?

I've not once had a problem with the 360 version of PES2010.

I have the 360 version and as far as I know it has ALWAYS been a little smoother. This is due to the fact that the hardware of the PS3 is very hard to control for the programmers. As for graphics I think there is no difference in PES but in some other games where the Xbox is looking much better! You can google that and see comparison pictures!

Back
Top Bottom