Xbox 360 PES 12 online roll-call

dannyfc2

Premiership
9 June 2009
Right, so I've written off playing offline meaning the only saving grace with this game will be via multiplayer action, which I'm assured by many of you is first class.....

Of course MLO is unplayable, so who here is readily available to play on the 360?

I know Calcio is one, although time differences make playing him difficult. Robs gotten himself a social life so is no longer available.....who else?

If there's enough active I'll get myself back on Live and hopefully organise a proper league/tournament.

:PIRATE:

Right, so I've written off playing offline meaning the only saving grace with this game will be via multiplayer action, which I'm assured by many of you is first class.....

Of course MLO is unplayable, so who here is readily available to play on the 360?

I know Calcio is one, although time differences make playing him difficult. Robs gotten himself a social life so is no longer available.....who else?

If there's enough active I'll get myself back on Live and hopefully organise a proper league/tournament.

:PIRATE:

why do you think MLO is unplayable surly it as improved from last year in free flowing football?

Only have xbox live silver at the moment but over the next few months would be interested in setting up something for xbox players. I agree danny it can be a joke playing someone who uses full assistance( my mate refuses to use 0 assist and it can be infuriating to play against). We need something similar to peel but for 360 users. I predominantly play offline and just use live for patches but this is something that would make online worth it for me.

Only have xbox live silver at the moment but over the next few months would be interested in setting up something for xbox players. I agree danny it can be a joke playing someone who uses full assistance( my mate refuses to use 0 assist and it can be infuriating to play against). We need something similar to peel but for 360 users. I predominantly play offline and just use live for patches but this is something that would make online worth it for me.

That's it mate, I'm in the same boat. Only have silver but will get gold if we can get a good community going.

Don't see why it's not possible, it's hard to believe there are that many more active PS3 chaps than us 360 lot!

Anyway I make that potentially four so far? Myself, Calcio, UTD-PEARSON and Gomito?

PLease add me, Nirvana976. Old time silent reader, wondering where the fuck is that beautiful game called DEMO 2. No mic on 360, but respectful and in need of some proper competitive football matches. Thank you and great idea.

Fantastic.

I'll get a month subscription tomorrow and see if we can get this going.

What time is everyone usually available? I'm really busy with uni lately but from about 19:00-22:00 GMT is good for me most nights.

Don't know what way would be best to arrange matches. Last year I found whenever I went on Live people were already in games or offline, so maybe we'll have to pre-organise some times or owt?

Gamertag: SensiDub6

Fantastic.

I'll get a month subscription tomorrow and see if we can get this going.

What time is everyone usually available? I'm really busy with uni lately but from about 19:00-22:00 GMT is good for me most nights.

Don't know what way would be best to arrange matches. Last year I found whenever I went on Live people were already in games or offline, so maybe we'll have to pre-organise some times or owt?

Gamertag: SensiDub6

Set up your Online Community Dan and run the League from there. There is also a Message Board in the Community if you wish to post structured fixtures are just have idle banter. Alternatively, just post fixtures in this thread.

Only thing is it's a bit of an effort to switch on the 360, load up PES, go onto the community and check to see if anyone's online. Think the only way we'll manage this is organising fixtures and arranging a specific time between ourselves.

I'm in.

Can everyone post their available times and locations and I'll try and work around that. I normally am online Monday to Thursday from 8pm to 11pm Adelaide time (Australia) which is GMT +9.5. Maybe 10.5 now with daylight savings. On a weekend I am available during the day or night (other commitments pending).

Usually every 2nd Friday night my football team plays and when they play away it could be Saturday or Sunday.

Someone create a community, call it 360 evo web, share the password here, and the members can join and play whenever there´s an opponent. Let´s do this, before i sell this game.Need some proper games, winning or losing.

Back
Top Bottom