Xbox 360 or PS3?

Becanes

Bundle of Energy
25 April 2002
Atlanta via South Florida
Hurricanes, USA, Fulham
I'm wondering which system I should get it for. So I am looking for opinions, pros and cons. I would like to have chants. I would also like to have the kits. I don't care about the controller because I don't mine either. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
B

I have both the XBOX 360 & PS3. The reason I have both is that my XBox was chipped but no longer works online, so bought a ps3 for online play.

For me there always seem to be a better quality image from the Xbox.

However as somebody has mentioned earlier. If you have a good pc with good graphics card.....go for PC version.

do you guys play the game on 740p or 1080p

I noticed that the demo2 xbox360 runs faster on 740p then on 1080p

:OOOH:

I guess one of my concerns is the option files. If I get the PS3 version I hear the option files are region locked. I think I'd rather do my online (MLO) on a console. I'll leave the PC for Football Life. I had PES 2011 on XBOX 360 last year and couldn't add chants like the PS3 version. But more friends of mine would be playing on the 360.

I've got the same decision on which version to get. On one hand the PS3 has much easier option file importing, and 3D support which is great for me, but on the other hand the 360 demo was much nicer looking. Don't know which one to get :(

Am I the only having that problem, I am a gold member on xbox 360 and try to download the demo but it won't go past 1% complete, I won't be able to purchase the came for a few weeks but would love to play the demo but for some strange reason i'm unable to download it. Is anybody else having that issue?

Back
Top Bottom