XB360 "Natal" details leaked.

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Leaked information from Microsoft has already hit the news today about Project Natal.

November 2010 release, 5m units to be shipped globally at launch, 14 Natal games, and a super-low sub-£50 price.

Pretty good news really, especially the price! Some say it will be £30 but we will have to see.

Source: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/36466/Natal-launch-details-leak-from-secret-Microsoft-tour

:COOL:

Hopefully by 2011 or 2012 EA or Konami will have implemented it so you can use play football how you want to play it, with you in the game performing the actions et al.

Impressive :SNACK:

Hopefully by 2011 or 2012 EA or Konami will have implemented it so you can use play football how you want to play it, with you in the game performing the actions et al.

Impressive :SNACK:

Waving your arms and legs around in your living room while standing on the spot?

I'm very sceptical about Natal, seems to me an improved Wii, good to play casually with friends and nothing else. Hope I'm proved wrong. Good price, anyway.

Can you lie on the floor and twitch your legs 'uncontrollably' like someone's lodged an axe into your central nervous system? Yes? Drogba will love this.

Back
Top Bottom