1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

XB360 "Natal" details leaked.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Scutch, 11 November 2009.

1. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Leaked information from Microsoft has already hit the news today about Project Natal.

November 2010 release, 5m units to be shipped globally at launch, 14 Natal games, and a super-low sub-£50 price.

Pretty good news really, especially the price! Some say it will be £30 but we will have to see.

Source: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/36466/Natal-launch-details-leak-from-secret-Microsoft-tour

:COOL:

Hopefully by 2011 or 2012 EA or Konami will have implemented it so you can use play football how you want to play it, with you in the game performing the actions et al.

Impressive :SNACK:

2. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    Waving your arms and legs around in your living room while standing on the spot?

3. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Is that controlling Robbie Keane?

4. Radiation

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    Hopefully it's the controls scheme for the 'smack the shit out of any player you want' mini game.

5. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    :LOL: Now that would be an addition worth having.

6. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    I'm very sceptical about Natal, seems to me an improved Wii, good to play casually with friends and nothing else. Hope I'm proved wrong. Good price, anyway.

7. Radiation

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    I'd say the PS3 is an improved Wii and Natal is an improved eyetoy

8. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    I'd rather sit on my arse with a controller.

9. romagnoli

romagnoli Misses Retri

7 August 2004
    Can you lie on the floor and twitch your legs 'uncontrollably' like someone's lodged an axe into your central nervous system? Yes? Drogba will love this.