X-Box 360 Controller

Soul

Banned
22 July 2008
East Sussex
I was wondering, what do you guys think are the bad and good things about the X-Box 360 controller?

How do you guys personally feel about it after using it for so long?

I'd call it the perfect controller if it had a better d-pad.
In terms of uses and features, I think it would be better to have the dashboard come up only when the guide button is held. I hate it when you press it by mistake during an online game. :LOL:

I think it's perfect. You can't play with the D-pad but it's works great for switching weapons or items (on most of the games).

It may seems difficult to get used to it at first (the PS has its joysticks lined up) but I prefer the position Microsoft chose.
I think it makes easier and more accurate the way you play.

i have a 360 but the PS3 control is way better. i can´t get uset to the triggers, they´re only useful for racing games. also is very hard to press RT + RB on the 360 controls, different from the PS3/PS2 dual shock.

I agree with most here

the 360 pad is nearly perfect for gaming, it all fits in your hand perfectly and the buttons are in the best position for racing and FPS' games, the only downside is the shitty d-pad and a minor gripe that i have seen from UFC is that sometimes you catch the guide button when you go to rotate the stick

When i had my PS3 i though the analogues and triggers were disgraceful. The analogues push to far for a start so its awkward and the back buttons especially are too small and they also push to far down

They really should have changed the pad style for the PS3

Back
Top Bottom