www.pes6j.net - Has it gone?

KOP_007

Banned
22 March 2003
Merseyside
I see the www.pes6j.net website is gone and I can no longer log in to play PES6 online.

Does anyone know if it is gone for good?

Might have to start looking at other options if there are any. Gutted.

Hopefully it will be back.

I'm sure it'll be back.

There are a few other options which are good if you are only playing between your friends but there is nothing that has the following of pes6j.

I see the www.pes6j.net website is gone and I can no longer log in to play PES6 online.

Does anyone know if it is gone for good?

Might have to start looking at other options if there are any. Gutted.

Hopefully it will be back.

Perhaps is ACTA :D
As far as I understood, there is a worm that take all of the memory process to the server could not eliminate it, but promised to do everything possible ...
During this time I play in FIVESERVER, by juce and reddwarf :WORSHIP:
Servers is generally fastest , but there are a lot of bugs and there are many Asians, Americans, Arabs .. if I have to be honest,they far from the level of European players(cut .. cut... cut...cut...cut..). I love to play 2 vs 2 and.. i have some fun games but most of ways is very boring, if they host is lag and ect. I hope PES6j to be back ... :(

Last edited:
Perhaps is ACTA :D
As far as I understood, there is a worm that take all of the memory process to the server could not eliminate it, but promised to do everything possible ...
During this time I play in FIVESERVER, by juce and reddwarf :WORSHIP:
Servers is generally fastest , but there are a lot of bugs and there are many Asians, Americans, Arabs .. if I have to be honest,they far from the level of European players(cut .. cut... cut...cut...cut..). I love to play 2 vs 2 and.. i have some fun games but most of ways is very boring, if they host is lag and ect. I hope PES6j to be back ... :(

Do you have the ips as i can't access the webpage.

Do you have the ips as i can't access the webpage.

Reg your CD key here
http://pesgame.net:8190/form
remember your username and password, put some short and simpley ,example
username : pes
password : fan

(if you can't open this site, write me PM i will send u CD key with acaunt)

then edit your HOSTS file and put

91.203.4.126 pes6gate-ec.winning-eleven.net
94.79.54.208 we9stun.winning-eleven.net
or
91.203.4.126 pes6gate-ec.winning-eleven.net
210.249.144.166 we9stun.winning-eleven.net

When u enter in online mode, in password section in the game write your username and password separated by a hyphen,example

pes-fan

Play and have fun ,if you want some 2 vs 2 send me PM here ;)

Last edited:
I've lost my CD Key.

I have original disc and manual but the instruction book has gone (with the key on it).

Would have signed up for that otherwise.

I hope PES6J comes back. The new patch was really great. No lag, played like a dream. Loved it. Only just got back into it too after Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom