WWE Thread !!

fd1972uk said:
Glad to see Booker T finally grab the WWE Title, long overdue. :D

FD

you must be kidding, I hate the guy, he's a twat, and this whole King Booker thing is possibly the most annoying character the WWE has ever created, I wish Sharmell would shut the fuck up, 'All Hail King Booker' and she says it about 40 times, it's taking the piss out of our monarchy as well, the way they've changed their accents a bit as well, I wish they'd die to be completely honest

ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!!
kingbookergc1.jpg

Isnt the whole point of Bookers and Sharmells gimmick to annoy the fans? Seems to me like theyre doing a pretty good job of it and hopefully Booker keeps that title for a long while rather than drop it to that lump of s*** Batista!

RuneEdge said:
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!!
kingbookergc1.jpg

oh you'll pay for that Rune, you will! :lol:

How can you not like King Booker? Just look at his face, look how humble he looks.

matherto said:
you must be kidding, I hate the guy, he's a twat, and this whole King Booker thing is possibly the most annoying character the WWE has ever created, I wish Sharmell would shut the fuck up, 'All Hail King Booker' and she says it about 40 times, it's taking the piss out of our monarchy as well, the way they've changed their accents a bit as well, I wish they'd die to be completely honest

:mrgreen: LOL...........well he's certainly doing his job, as he's getting you rather wound up.

I'm not a huge fan of his current guise, but the guy has been brilliant for WWE, he's great on the mic, great for the camera and is funny as heck. Who can forget the Superstore fight with Stone Cold, absolute classic.

Has been long overdue the title.

FD

RuneEdge said:

that nearly made me throw my laptop through the window :(

and FD, yeah I guess he is doing a good job, because I can't watxh Smackdown anymore....in fact it's not just him, it's everything else on that show now as well, the only good thing about Smackdown nowadays is the arguments that JBL and Michael Cole have :lol:

I do remember the fight, it was pretty classic, I spose he is due a title

I think it was on a Smackdown show during in 2001.
I loved the ending when the cops come in and Austin walks off saying "Price check on jackass!". :lol:

Remember the Scorpion King review he did with Goldust a number of years back? The guy fully deserves his time at the top and hopefully King Bookers reign continues for a long while.
CM Punk had his debut on ECW this week, now ive heard a lot of hype about him being the next big thing on various internet forums but is he really as good as hes been made out to be?

knh4 said:
CM Punk had his debut on ECW this week, now ive heard a lot of hype about him being the next big thing on various internet forums but is he really as good as hes been made out to be?
I've been following this guy for a while now and he's definately the real deal, trust me.
Watch some of his work before signing with WWE and you'll see what I mean.
Theres a reason why he got a huge pop even though he hasnt even wrestled for a mainstream company.

Last edited:
Any site that can be some info on this CM Punk geezer?

@RuneEdge, remember watching that match, but my interest in WWF was fading at that time!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CM_Punk
All the info you need on the man.

During his early career Punk cracked his skull when he attempted one of his signature moves, a springboard corkscrew flipping neckbreaker, during a match against his opponent Reckless Youth. Youth was one step too far in and Punk didn't correctly complete the corkscrew leading to Youth's head ending up on top of Punk's head rather than next to it cracking his skull when they impacted on the mat. Despite the injury Punk managed to complete the rest of the match before going to hospital. He refused pain medication due to his Straight Edge lifestyle. Doctors told him not to strain himself for a year. However, Punk returned to wrestling only a few months later.
Just goes to show how mentally strong this guy is outside of wrestling.

Hopefully in a years time he makes the move to RAW and maybe then Cena can be removed from our screens.

hutch said:
Are you straight edge just because he is? I know somebody who is.
I've always never drank, smoked, taken drugs, etc for a whole bunch of reasons. Its because of CM Punk that I found out that theres actually a name for that kind of lifestyle.

Stringer Bell said:
When did he win it?

I remember Booker T on WCW. He had a tag team partner, who were called The Harlem Nights! But for some reason (I forgot) his partner fucked him over! That's when he started becoming a fan favourite.
The tag-team was Harlem Heat! 8)

His partner was Stevie Ray. (his real life older brother)

I wasn't having a go by the way RuneEdge, I was a bit drunk last night when I posted that (IRONIC) but I was genuinelly interested. As you've proved, CM Punk has opened the whole sXe lifestyle to many a young man.

I've had Straight Edge under my username for some time now, so I'm not just saying I'm straight edge cuz I think its cool or something.
And my reasons for liking CM Punk have nothing to do with his sXe lifestyle either. Most smarks have seen him grow up and transform from a nobody to what we see today and I think thats what people like about him. Its kinda like when you see someone with a talent show like Pop Idol and think back to the first episode and how far that person has come to reach their goal.
This is what got people loving guys like Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit and now its the same with CM Punk.

Stringer Bell said:
@PLF, yeah thats their name. Never knew they were real life brothers.

Were you a fan of WCW?
Not a fan of WCW in particular, just a big wrestling fan in general until a few years ago so I used to watch WWE (since I was a little kid and WWF days) and then WCW and ECW too when they were available and overall followed the whole thing quite religiously.

Nowadays though for the past few years, nothing like that anymore... if I'm eating or watching TV and I flip the channel and Raw or Smackdown is on.. yeh I watch it a bit (not a full show) but overall it doesn't interest me anymore like it did when I was younger.

Last edited:
I've read this whole page and RuneEdge, you're really an unlikable guy. First of all I have problems with people who never drink, smoke or take drugs. They're usually the guys who don't have friends to do that stuff with and now you use it as some sort of cool excuse. In reality you're just a friendless kind of guy, admit it. Second, you use popidol as an example how somebody improved to reach his goal. Why do you use the most painfully wrong tv format EVER as an example to prove your point? Are you such a sad type of guy really? I hate you and I fucking mean it. You're a disgrace to mankind and it's best when they lock you up in a little room with no windows for the rest of your fucking miserable life. Fuck I'm mad!

joostebrood said:
I've read this whole page and RuneEdge, you're really an unlikable guy. First of all I have problems with people who never drink, smoke or take drugs. They're usually the guys who don't have friends to do that stuff with and now you use it as some sort of cool excuse. In reality you're just a friendless kind of guy, admit it. Second, you use popidol as an example how somebody improved to reach his goal. Why do you use the most painfully wrong tv format EVER as an example to prove your point? Are you such a sad type of guy really? I hate you and I fucking mean it. You're a disgrace to mankind and it's best when they lock you up in a little room with no windows for the rest of your fucking miserable life. Fuck I'm mad!

Thats a bit harsh mate :(

Back
Top Bottom