WWE Thread !!

I dont know why people bother and tolerate with the WWE atm. Although the Vince getting killed storyline is very unique and unseasoned guys a huge opportunity, the WWE has completely destroyed the tag team and cruiser weight division of Wrestling and morover a professional bodybuilder is the champion of the flagship show!!

I dont know why people bother and tolerate with the WWE atm. Although the Vince getting killed storyline is very unique and unseasoned guys a huge opportunity, the WWE has completely destroyed the tag team and cruiser weight division of Wrestling and morover a professional bodybuilder is the champion of the flagship show!!

Well said.

I hate this seperate belt crap.

WWE.com said:
Chris Benoit, family found dead
Written: June 25, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

:( omg, i'm shocked

so technically its been three deaths in a couple of weeks, and all are suspected of foul play

if this really is kayfabe and not real, then WWE has gone too far

I'm stunned. It's a cliche, but Benoit was one of the main reason's i followed Wrestling. Few years ago i had the pleasure of meeting the man at a house show in Dublin, Ireland. He was down to Earth and incredibly humble. I'm shocked at the manner of his death, and that of his family. God help his two remaining children.

You guys are idiots if you're gonna judge this without knowing everything.

I can't belive this has happened. The best technical Wrestler of our time has passed away. Just 1 1/2 year after his best friend Eddie passed away.

I will remeber Chris as a Wrestling-God and a pleasant person whatever happened.

its just been on Sky Sports News

He was found dead in the wieght room and the rest of his family were found dead in the upstairs bedroom

"Every indication is that this is a murder-suicide," District Attorney Scott Ballard told The Citizen, adding that he was confident in his belief that Benoit killed his wife, then his son, then himself."

Now thats shocking

Not being funny, but is he really dead or is this part of the WWE staged shit.

I haven't seen it nowhere in the news.

What news have you been watching?

it was on SSN and SKy news ect all day yesterday and its in all the papers today

That stupid Vince McMahon 'death' storyline really ended up biting the WWE in the bum.

regardles of whether chris benoit murdered his family, everyone has their personal demons and I do feel that they can often come to blows with those effected. With that said RIP chris....

its so weird now...with the exodus of Angle, Jericho and Lesnar and Christian in recent history, along with the deaths of Benoit and Guerrero....the WWE has lost TOO many WRESTLERS...:(

Fuck Benoit, R.I.P his innocent victims more like. Whether the guy had demons or not is irrelevant, he murdered his family, for which there can be no excuse.

Last edited:
I was and still am totally shocked by this. Benoit was a great wrestler of that there is no doubt, it just seems like his life outside the ring was a tad fucked up

Everyone says he was a very calm person. Out of all the wrestlers on the roster, he was probably the last I'd have expected this from.
I dont know what got to him but he must have felt it was something he had to do. He could have shot them or slashed them but instead he went for the quick and painless option. And he left a bible beside each body before hanging himself.
The last person to talk to him was another fellow wrestler (Chavo Guererro) who he's very close with. Just before he hung up, he said "I love you" which Chavo found very weird.
I'm not trying to justify his actions, just trying to understand them cuz it obviously looks like it was something he had planned for atleast 4-5 days and its very unlike him to do what he did.

Yeah true.

Never expect this from him as he was also supposedly a nice person, although a tad hidden sometimes.

Wonder if there was anything going on with the wife and he found out and went crazy.

FD

Back
Top Bottom