wtf we cann't change H/A kits in tournament.

Morphia_cn

Non-League
7 October 2005
wtf we cann't change H/A kits in tournament.

I had just been beaten by this "feature"!
I had just played Euro Cup chosen England when I versus Russia(Russia Home,England away) all players weared the red kits(yes I have used the real kits packs but if there is no way to edit I am sure no one will buy the shit).
And then I went to the Edit Mode to switch the Home-Away kits of England or Russia WTF I FOUND NO WAY TO EDIT ,THE "Strip" was un-select-able it was GREY!!!WTF!!

Last edited:
this "feature" was taken out by konami to tell their customers to FO after taking their money.

i love pes games, i really do, but this problem is really pissing me off. the fact that their complaint support line isnt responding to emails sent to them, they're not fixing anything with their patches.

its ridiculous. we just have to wait for juce and robbie to implement something into the game where we can select kits..

this is what pes games have come to.. relying on online based communities just to help this game become real good. this is why people should stop buying the game to let konami know they are doing something wrong.

actually it have some way to edit...
edit the colour for radar, CPU will choose the home or away lits acording colour of the radar.
We use real shirt patch, but we never change the colour og radar...so the problem comes!!!

Back
Top Bottom