WTF HAVE ALL THE ONLINE UK PLAYERS GONE ON PES6

I don't care what category you label me terry-tibbs, your posts speak for themselves, I just chuckle when I read them. :)

Burna exactly my point, each to their own, however I think you have over-estimated the people unhappy with this years game. Check out the various polls done alone on here and PESfan, they tell a different story.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong.

I think the price you can buy Pro Evo on the consoles now shows you how much people are NOT buying this game. Konami seem desperate to sell some games for xmas. The game is ok/dissapointing at best. They need to improve big time.

Ajay why do you do a quote of the day? especially one that is so unimportant and pointless. I know you are trying to be smart and people are having a go at you on here. But you are over doing it my friend. You don't need to give shit quotes or talk your talk to be smart. Just be respectful and let people share your wisdom. Ok, good girl.

Yeah it is vinC, i've been playing online but the English server is almost empty, I have to play French people :(.

BURNA, I am SkyBlueFan on PES and it looked like I quit that game a few days ago but I didn't, we had a powercut :( We had some good games :)

P.S. - The servers seem to be down now, are they for any of you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it is vinC, i've been playing online but the English server is almost empty, I have to play French people :(.

BURNA, I am SkyBlueFan on PES and it looked like I quit that game a few days ago but I didn't, we had a powercut :( We had some good games :)

I'm playing in the english lobby. 15 players but I've managed to get some game :D

Yeah Rob, iknow it was you....crackin good 2v2 low sides games with no gay cutbacks.

Thats the way to get the best out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom