WTF HAVE ALL THE ONLINE UK PLAYERS GONE ON PES6

terry-tibbs

Banned
7 September 2007
finally gave up hope on pes2008 and re-installed pes6, qaulity game online but the uk lobby is as good as empty, the french r still goin strong an the spaniards r still at it, i suggest all uk players get back on pes6 cos i am runnin out of frogs an gringos to beat ere. \\:o/

i done the same. sometimes youll find quite a few germans on too but surely everyone cant be playing pes 08 online?!its abismal.
the other day i took the ball off someone at the halfway line and ran forward to his goal...2 seconds later...hes teleported to my area and shooting at goal!!! wtf!!
come on seabass you scanky git !! get it soughted...NOW!!

not everyone has the same small minded mentality as some.

theres some issues, so you boycott it altogether? bit silly if you ask me

not everyone has the same small minded mentality as some.

theres some issues, so you boycott it altogether? bit silly if you ask me

its not silly m8, pes2008 is shit online, just cos u got stitched up like a kipper out of £30 by the fat seabass, lets b honest about it pes2008 is crap online compared 2 pes6

its not silly m8, pes2008 is shit online, just cos u got stitched up like a kipper out of £30 by the fat seabass, lets b honest about it pes2008 is crap online compared 2 pes6

Name me one game that was perfect on release. Call of Duty 4 was released last week - guess what. The multiplayer was borked. What did people do? They mentioned it on the forums, and the company are working on a solution. What people didnt do was have a big paddy and boycott the game. Why not just wait patiently for these issues to be sorted instead of whining?

Name me one game that was perfect on release. Call of Duty 4 was released last week - guess what. The multiplayer was borked. What did people do? They mentioned it on the forums, and the company are working on a solution. What people didnt do was have a big paddy and boycott the game. Why not just wait patiently for these issues to be sorted instead of whining?

at leas there was no lag,AND a fix for it is there already, online mode is fine, what about pes 08 which was released enarly a month ago.still a piece of shIt LOL

couldn't agree more, it's not just the gameplay thats shit though, the whole online thing is anal, fucking crap

i dont think they hav any intention of sortin the online problem out tbh, i think there gonna leave it set at 30fps, cos i am sure that way they wont hav peeps complainin of lag, i think if they wanted they cud of surley sorted it out by now ffs they only hav to back track to pes6 an use the settins they did on that, an they shud of made it clear that there were gonna be ristrictions like the 30fps for online play cos i for 1 wouldnt of paid £30 for it cos i only like playin online

Lucky you only paying £30. I spent £420 upgrading my PC so I could play pes at 60fps then they bring out the anal 30fps patch. Gutted.

Lucky you only paying £30. I spent £420 upgrading my PC so I could play pes at 60fps then they bring out the anal 30fps patch. Gutted.

tbh m8 i think pes the game is the best, its the only game i play on, wen it works its truely amazing, an wen i 1st played pes2008 it ran a bit crap an i was myself pricin up a new pc for around £500 wiv a top graphics card simply to get the best out of pes2008, however i think pes is best online an i cant b arsed wiv the master league stuff so anyway the pc i hav can handle 30fps no prob, i am just gutted cos its ruinin the game for me, as soon as they sort out the restricted fps issue i will invest in a new pc aswell, fuk me i do go on dont i.

I am sick of the same old people moaning on here, there is already a thread to moan on, USE IT!

Link: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44276

I know that it's impossible to please everybody but why do people always identify the flaws first and start criticising and being negative everytime? In my experience, when you are whining constantly, it conveys to me that you are projecting your insecurities on to others and situations.

A negative attitude is self-defeating. You won’t find solutions to life’s problems by looking for someone or something to blame. Before blaming others, look at YOURSELF closely. For example, you have to work at appreciating what you have instead of moaning about what you lack.

I just felt I had to share my thoughts on the matter.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
You can be pleased with nothing when you are not pleased with yourself.

Last edited:
I am sick of the same old people moaning on here, there is already a thread to moan on, USE IT!

Link: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44276

I know that it's impossible to please everybody but why do people always identify the flaws first and start criticising and being negative everytime? In my experience, when you are whining constantly, it conveys to me that you are projecting your insecurities on to others and situations.

A negative attitude is self-defeating. You won’t find solutions to life’s problems by looking for someone or something to blame. Before blaming others, look at YOURSELF closely. For example, you have to work at appreciating what you have instead of moaning about what you lack.

I just felt I had to share my thoughts on the matter.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
You can be pleased with nothing when you are not pleased with yourself.

I've never heard such shit in my life.

Look Ajay....this is easy....

People have paid their hard earned money to a company that have produced a sub-standard product. We have a right to complain, contacting Konami is useless. This forum is a fantastic vessel for these complaints to be heard.

Some people are more bothered about the gameplay than 'Raincoat wearing cameramen' behind the goals like you. Now THIS is what i call a pointless thread http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44761

I also think that those who project their own trumped up inaccurate philosophies to others who are just voicing their opinions ON A PUBLIC FORUM are simply conveying arrogance. You certainly don't impress me with your quotes. If you're trying to impress people wirth them, i'd think about them a little more if i were you.

How the hell are people conveying their INSECURITIES by complaining about a computer game they have paid for and have NOT got their money's worth? Thats just a silly thing to say. 'Look before you leap'...theres a quote for you, think about that one 'Socrates'.

Basically Ajay, pull your head in. You're not the boss around here. IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM!!

Last edited:

People have paid their hard earned money to a company that have produced a sub-standard product. We have a right to complain, contacting Konami is useless. This forum is a fantastic vessel for these complaints to be heard.

Some people are more bothered about the gameplay than 'Raincoat wearing cameramen' behind the goals like you. Now THIS is what i call a pointless thread http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44761

I also think that those who project their own trumped up inaccurate philosophies to others who are just voicing their opinions ON A PUBLIC FORUM are simply conveying arrogance. You certainly don't impress me with your quotes. If you're trying to impress people wirth them, i'd think about them a little more if i were you.

How the hell are people conveying their INSECURITIES by complaining about a computer game they have paid for and have NOT got their money's worth? Thats just a silly thing to say. 'Look before you leap'...theres a quote for you, think about that one 'Socrates'.

Basically Ajay, pull your head in. You're not the boss around here. IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM!!

well said m8 :applause::applause:

You guys don't get it, what's the use in complaining the same thing in ALL TOPICS 200000000 TIMES? Every DAMN topic I read there is F***ing people complaining about online!

Maybe it would help if konami closed pes6 online and use the free servers for pes2008. The games old and not much fun anymore as I have played over 1000 games online.

Playable Demo was avaiable to download before the final release. So when you dislike a demo, you don´t buy the final product.

The demo was a demo with just 6 teams, no editing, no online, the final game is a final game. Big difference.

I had no problem with the demo.

Playable Demo was avaiable to download before the final release. So when you dislike a demo, you don´t buy the final product.

I loved the demo, infact the game's brilliant offline. But, I don't play the game offline, that's the whole reason I buy PES. If they brought out a multiplayer demo before hand, I wouldn't have paid for it.

So, to me, the demo did work, but the final game didn't.

As I re-iterate once again, there is already a thread for complaining, use that, no use spamming the other threads with the same old rubbish. People like you are like a broken record, just put a new one on please ;)

To be honest, I don't care what you perceive of me, my quotes etc, I post quotes since I like them :) I just find it hilarious that people like yourself take every opportunity to look at the negative aspect of something, rather than seeing the big picture. My thread was to address the balance, I am an optimist and always will be, I see the improvements as well as acknowledge the flaws, but I don't go on and on about it as others.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
The trouble with being poor is that it takes up all of your time.

As I re-iterate once again, there is already a thread for complaining, use that, no use spamming the other threads with the same old rubbish. People like you are like a broken record, just put a new one on please ;)

To be honest, I don't care what you perceive of me, my quotes etc, I post quotes since I like them :) I just find it hilarious that people like yourself take every opportunity to look at the negative aspect of something, rather than seeing the big picture. My thread was to address the balance, I am an optimist and always will be, I see the improvements as well as acknowledge the flaws, but I don't go on and on about it as others.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day

dont u just luv a smart arse know it all xxxx :applause:

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day

You're in a TINY minority, but at the end of the day, theres nothing wrong with that.....

Big picture?, improvments? :lmao:

I don't care what category you label me terry-tibbs, your posts speak for themselves, I just chuckle when I read them. :)

Burna exactly my point, each to their own, however I think you have over-estimated the people unhappy with this years game. Check out the various polls done alone on here and PESfan, they tell a different story.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong.

I personally think a lot of people are keeping quite about how crap it is online. I bet there's people out there that have tried it a few times, and think it's their computers fault, then simply gave up.

The reason we're going-off-on-one is because we hoped for a great online game and it just hasn't happened. Disapointing is the word, not moaning.

Back
Top Bottom