1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

World Soccer - WE9 (can't detect HD)

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by webbman75, 8 May 2006.

1. webbman75

webbman75 Non-League

8 May 2006
    Hi all,

I bought a Xbox360 the other week and got a copy of the World Soccer - Winning Eleven 9 (XBOX 1 version) - NTSC J , ok booted up the 360 , updated the software and away we go, got to the game screen but it would not save any profile i made saying it can't find a Hard Disk...so is this not fixed yet via Microsoft?

Cheers

2. andypow

andypow Guest

You have got the premium xbox 360 havnt u? cos u need to have the 20gb hdd to play old xbox games

3. webbman75

webbman75 Non-League

8 May 2006
    Hi Andy,

yes indeed have the Premium Xbox 360 with the 20gb HD inside it, maybe it was the way the update was installed and somehow got corrupted, do u know if u can format the HD or recover it from the start? or reinstall it again? are u running WE9 via xbox 360? and can it save?

cheers

4. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    Off topic slightly,But I'm thinking off getting a 360,can you buy just the core system,then add your own ide Hard drive(any size hd?).

Thanks