1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

world cup patch crashing problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Citizen Erased, 15 June 2006.

1. Citizen Erased

Citizen Erased Non-League

10 December 2003
    England
    I installed the world cup patch up to 2.5 (first downloaded this http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/p.../mod/5550.html which said "build 10", so I assumed it was version 1.0) and updated it to 2.5 with the 1 - 2 patch and the 2 to 2.5 patch.

I can play it fine, but when I finish playing against my brother in a friendly and press "go to mode select", the game hangs on the loading screen, and I have to physically turn the computer off. Why does this happen, and how can I stop it?

2. Max Drive

Max Drive Non-League

26 August 2005
    I'm not too sure about the problem myself but try 3d Anaylze it's meant to unfreeze games so they work properly.

3. Citizen Erased

10 December 2003
    England
    okay thanks, what's 3d analyze and where do I get it? :)

4. Citizen Erased

10 December 2003
    England
    Okay, I found the program on the internet :) How do I use it? Or do I just run it without checking any of the option boxes and it should fix it anyway?

5. Citizen Erased

10 December 2003
    England
    Hmm I tried it without selecting options, and it didn't seem to help? :S

Could people please help? :)