F0100208 00111DAB
WEN 99999
21835118 0001869F

AR
M CODE
EC878530 1445D240
WEN 99999
1D16D240 1455692C

The Raw/Xp/codebreaker1-6 codes are confirmed working by me!
AR code not tested yet
courtesy of http://www.par.com.tw/ hoho5555

P.S if it doesnt work for you, dont ask me y.. but i can help u convert codes

Last edited:
Re: Any max wen codes for we9?

Just play, thats the best thing in WE !!

if so .. Load your option from WE8 to get WE-Shop things !!

Very easy. Just start a game, then press start, up, x, up, x. You should see the special title screen (it comes from using this code). Then go to the we shop and scroll through all of the options twice. don't buy anything
now whne you're at the bottom the second time, quite out USING Y ONLY. Now go to the button called exit. Close the game, reopen it, and you should have all wen unlocked.

It works! Thanks man, where did you find this? It's superior man! :applause:

wahhahha.... i've got a better one...
up up down down left left right right, sq,tri,cir,X and press select + start together

BK_83 said:
up up down down left left right right, sq,tri,cir,X and press select + start together

Don't try this one, kids, it makes your PS2 catch fire.

i just earned 5k of wen.. now tat im gonna use scorpio's option file... wen back to zero....

200_pesos said:
Very easy. Just start a game, then press start, up, x, up, x. You should see the special title screen (it comes from using this code). Then go to the we shop and scroll through all of the options twice. don't buy anything
now whne you're at the bottom the second time, quite out USING Y ONLY. Now go to the button called exit. Close the game, reopen it, and you should have all wen unlocked.

Is it a joke?
Anyway, is there a way to gain WEN or a option file with all unlocked?
Thanks

i dont get the code...start, up, x, up, x
can you explain it more clearly?
thx a lot

ohoh2k2... im just joking... so is 200_pesos, although i cannot confirm whether his 'joke' works anot

200_pesos said:

God damnit, i actually tried this.

you mean you can load the WE-Shop purchases from WE8LE?

how then?

I'm getting my game next week, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just play the leagues on 1*, score the goal and wait. u get about 2000 per league, easy wen.

jani said:
you mean you can load the WE-Shop purchases from WE8LE?

how then?

I'm getting my game next week, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes :) load the WE-Shop Purchases

you cant load the WE shop purchases, i'm afraid. there is no option for that.

It seems as though konami only allows it for when you go from WE8 to WE8LE, or WE7 to WE7:I, but not from WE7:I to WE8, or WE8LE to WE9.

BK_83 said:

Then you'll get to select any level you want from Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega Genisis.

YaaaaaaaaaY!

I pulled most of that out of my ass, but I used to cheat all the time, about 6 years back...i was 10 :-S...so I just made it up based off what I had normally heard.

Ladies and gentlemen: there are no cheat codes for winning eleven the best you'll find are simply gameplay tricks to do.

Back
Top Bottom