1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Wireless Gamepad - any recomendations

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by hillfly, 2 November 2006.

1. hillfly

hillfly Championship

18 August 2003
    Can you PES peeps recommend a decent wirless pc game controller. It's me birfday soon and I want to ask for one to replace my ps2 dual shock pc adaptor combo.
    Preferably one that doesn't have any pes6 issues would be nice.
    Particulary keen to keep the 'feel' of the game nice.

2. certrix

certrix Non-League

11 September 2006
    I have good experiance with "Logitech cordless rumblepad 2"!

3. hillfly

hillfly Championship

18 August 2003
    How often do you need to change the batteries?
    Would I be better getting a rechargeable one?

4. lonige

lonige League 2

23 October 2006
    Logitech rumble pad2 is kind of different from ps2 dual shock in terms of controlling. Although, arrangement of buttons is same with PS2 dual shock, it was hard for me to play with Logi- Rumble pad2. Maybe I think it is due to the difference of direction button..

5. hillfly

hillfly Championship

18 August 2003
    What do you mean exactly by "difference of direction button.."?????

6. lonige

lonige League 2

23 October 2006
    I mean...the button composed of up, down, left and right button.;

sorry.. because I was not born in english-spoken country, and don't live in such country, my english is so harsh ;;

7. hillfly

hillfly Championship

18 August 2003
    I see what you mean now thank you.

8. lloyd

lloyd Guest

Definately go for the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2. It's awesome. I use rechargable AA batteries in it, and keep another pair on standby in the charger nearby. Then when the ones I'm using run out, I swap them over.

9. Zain Mastron

Zain Mastron Non-League

30 July 2006
    Yeah, get the Logitech controller. I'm still using the batteries that came with it and have had it for 6 months!

10. zeus78

zeus78 zeus

17 February 2005
    Switzerland
    There is no good wireless gamepad for pc. Good idea with the rechargable AA bateries. Can't understand it why there is no better gamepad for this.

11. pategato

pategato Vida Guerra's cat

30 April 2006
    Elizabeth, NJ, USA
    Real Madrid
    Logitech is the best, purchased one today, just plug and play, no configuration needed, and, PES 6 works excellent with it, you can't go wrong with this one.