Winning Eleven X - Xbox 360

Re: Winning Eleven X - Xbox 360 - 14 december (first screenshots)

Someone should tell Konami that Nedved has retired ;)

Would love to see the Monumental in Ps2 version! Come on Konami, make it happen in J League!

it still looks the same as pes6 to me

Walcott23 said:
it still looks the same as pes6 to me
If you read TG's 1st post it explains all.. this is basically PES6 for the Japanese/American market.

DJ

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do this game bring Edit Mode?

Last edited:

Someone should tell Konami that Nedved has retired ;)

Would love to see the Monumental in Ps2 version! Come on Konami, make it happen in J League!

Same here, just anything different from konami at the present time will be at least a breath of fresh air, we all need something DIFFERENT at the mo' :).....

BTW who's that mamacita (;)) in ur avatar? :p

Official website :
http://www.konami.jp/we/wex/

Cover :
game_pac_img.jpg

Thanks to KAiWAi from WEarePES

Re: Winning Eleven X - Xbox 360 - 14 december

From those screens it looks as though the replay save feature hasn't been added. It's probably exactly the same as PES6, and no doubt the US version will be the exact same as well.

The game's been out here in Hong Kong since Dec 11. Some quick notes and early impressions.

There's a very basic edit function to change players' name and attributes, and that's about it. Not comprehensive and doesn't allow editing of team names, emblems, etc. Created players can be used in Master League.

The game comes with an English manual, which helps gamers navigate through the entirely Jap-text menus. The Main Menu is in English though, and looks like this:
MATCH
MASTER LEAGUE
LEAGUE
CUP
XBOX LIVE
TRAINING
EDIT
DATA
SYSTEM SETTING
CREDIT

Game speed is reasonably real (i.e. not arcade-like), ball physics as always is good, but player animation not very smooth & graphics not exactly HD-like (maybe I've been playing too much FIFA07). Sorry can't comment in-depth as I've only spent time playing a couple of games so far.

Last edited:

It's pretty good! I never played PES6 on the 360 so I can't compare. But it plays like a slower WE10. Some of the moves that were removed from PES6 on the PS2 (like my favourite, the quick turn) are in WEX.

The editing mode is the same as the PES6. The only differences I noticed from what has been discussed here are an extra difficulty mode (I guess the 6 star equivalent) and Barcelona having their Unicef uniform. And obviously Kabira on the commentary. :)

Back
Top Bottom