Winning Eleven/Pro Evo

jameslewis

Non-League
1 January 2006
What differences are there between WE and Pro Evo? Is it worth having both games? Any differences in squads, graphics, or commentary or anything other? Or are they exactly the same.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've played the Winning Eleven 10 version and found it slightly faster than Pro Evo 6.

In particular, I found that when in Pro Evo 6, when ever I was dribbling the ball forward, and then quickly turned 90 Degrees or 45 Degrees, the animation was MUCH slower than the WE version.

Not sure why, but it took a hellova long time to get used to it as I was playing the WE 10 version for about a year.

To be honest, I like the Pro Evo 6 version (this is the European Version with Aloisi on the front from Australia). The pace is much more realistic, goals are more satisfying as they are harder to score.

Graphics wise, the Pro Evo version has the 60 hertz option vs 50Hertz at the beginning - though I'm not sure if there is a big difference.

Commentary in Pro Evo 6 is English - and it hasn't changed much since Pro Evo 4 or 5 I think - which means it's pretty bad and irritating sometimes. I play the game with the commentary on One Star Frequency.

I prefer the Japanese commentary, because it's different and hella funny (I have no idea what they are crapping on about) when you score a goal because the Jap Commentator goes ballistic - "goalllllllll!!!" (Also great to scream and celebrate with the commentator cos it gives my mate the sh!ts).

I think in Pro Evo 4, they had the Spanish, French Commentary... That was pretty good, but it's not an option on the Pro Evo 6 I have :(

Back
Top Bottom