Winning Eleven 9 Tweaker?

moriah888

Non-League
13 October 2011
Hi guys,

I've managed to get myself a copy of WE9 Liveware Edition and an option file etc for the latest teams.

I've two questions if you could bare with me :

(1) Despite having a Uber PC the gameplay is very jerky...are there some "known tweaks" that make the gameplay smooth?

(2) Is there a tweaker available? I'd also like to force some custom resolutions etc.

Thanks

Can't remember exactly....6 Gig Ram, 1.5G ATI Card, Windows 7.

Runs things like Skyrim on max settings smooth as butter.

It should be able to crush a 6 year old game...

Yea I'm trying everything I can think of....even though I've forced vertical sync on in the driver...screen tear is dreadful. Also forcing AA in the driver seems to make no difference.

No matter what Res I try the stutter is making it unplayable. I'm trying custom profiles, everything. Still no use :(

...as an aside....I'm using Kitserver and it's working in so far as slowing down the game speed, but not for custom resolutions...how strange and bloody annoying.

Last edited:
Thanks! Going to try this now...but I don't understand why Kitserver doesnt change the resolution.....

Yes it can be.
Same as it can be monitor driver issue.
I had an issue with few games that crashed randomly on full working PC.
I made custom drivers for monitor and after install of them it worked without issue.
ATI cards are odd. Takes much configuration.

@geezer

what, you cannot force vsync through the ati catalyst center? you need to have third party application (riva tuner) to do that?

You can force vsync through the driver....so you dont need a 3rd party application to do it....I force it through the driver for most every other game and it works perfectly.

Well I've given up.

Seems that my rig is unable to play a 6 year old footie sim, yet can play Crysis, Crysis 2, Oblivion, Skyrim and every other new title you care to mention without breaking sweat.

No amount of tweaking, fixing, patching, swearing or praying seems to be able to make the game scroll smoothly, accept a custom resolution or AA.

Kudos to Konami for making a game so robust, fixed and immovable that all my efforts to make it change have failed....

<hits the uninstall button> and goes back to PES 2012.

All you need to force a custom resolution is Kitserver. Go into kload.cfg and at the bottom you can choose what resolution you want. Make sure you delete the #s in front of the code. Then go into the lod manager and check the button that says something like "use custom resolution"

You'll probably have issues with tearing so then you'll just need to use D3DOverrider to force V-Sync.

All you need to force a custom resolution is Kitserver. Go into kload.cfg and at the bottom you can choose what resolution you want. Make sure you delete the #s in front of the code. Then go into the lod manager and check the button that says something like "use custom resolution"

You'll probably have issues with tearing so then you'll just need to use D3DOverrider to force V-Sync.

Nope....doesn't work I'm afraid....I've tried all combinations but to no avail...it's quite obviously a poorly coded game both for the existing technology of 2006 and today.

Last edited:

Doesnt work for me either :RANT: Goddamn it! The game runs smooth as butter but the resolution is always 4:8 and 1240 x something

Well I've given up.

Seems that my rig is unable to play a 6 year old footie sim, yet can play Crysis, Crysis 2, Oblivion, Skyrim and every other new title you care to mention without breaking sweat.

No amount of tweaking, fixing, patching, swearing or praying seems to be able to make the game scroll smoothly, accept a custom resolution or AA.

Kudos to Konami for making a game so robust, fixed and immovable that all my efforts to make it change have failed....

<hits the uninstall button> and goes back to PES 2012.

Man check if you have speeder.dll in your kitserever. That sometimes plays havoc with smoothness. If its in there just remove it

Can you two post the text from your kload.cfg? Also, try running kitserver as administrator if you're running Windows 7 or Vista.

Thanks for the efforts to help guys but don't worry about it...I'm happy sticking with PES 2011 and 2012 for now....

Back
Top Bottom