Winning Eleven 9 Review

• Staff
Cheers. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mart, I must say your review encapsulates my feelings remarkably. The fouls and auto-sidesteps are something that degrade this game to a less than satisfying degree. I don't care what anyone says - it's a fact, it's undeniable. Nevertheless, most of the time this game conjures up divine fulfilment. It really is incredible, at times, you become one with the game. Other times, like when the referee stops the game for your player looking at another player, or when you hit a totally unstoppable free-kick, only for the goalkeeper to defy physical nature to fly through the air with a two-handed lunge to deflect the ball away without even touching it, the game seems like a shoddy simulation attempt by a group of junior programmers.

It is a shame, and it does put a dampener on many matches where you just lose that realism factor due to a number of issues. On the other hand though, this game is the best on the market by an infinite and unfathomable distance, it is the best game ever made by a distance, for that, Seabass and company must be congratulated and thanked.

I'm sorry to ask questions here, but i couldn't find another thread to do it.
can someone who have playes we9 answer? :)

can someone mention some new animations and details?

how is the game speed in we9/pes5? is it a thing in the middle between pes3 and pes4. it was to slow in pes3 and waaaay to fast and unrealistic in pes4.

can u choose home grounds for national teams this time?

is there a possibillity to control the volume of the ball??? because i hate in pes4 that u hear a loud sound every time u kick or head the ball. that's unrealistic. in pes3 the ball sounded much better.

are the stadiums and the pitches more life-like and than before??

a guy named some stadiums like giants stadium is in pes5. is that one of the new stadiums? i know about the confirmed 5 new ones, but giants stadium haven't been mentioned before. but that spanish stadium on pes2,3and 4. is that santiago bernabeu or nou camp? it doesnt look like any of them.

Back
Top Bottom