1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 9 Online: DNAS problem... let's find a way!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Snowball, 4 November 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowball

Snowball League 2

15 July 2004
    You know there is a way to change your DNAS to play online some games for PS2. I was able to find this code on a spanish site:

Winning Eleven 9 Jap (NOVO)
    edited and removed.

I tried it.
    I make an ISO using my original copy of WE9, then using a program (WINDOP 1.7) I changed the DNAS and patched the game. Then I burned it.

[Telling the truth a applied even the Fernando Patch Final 5 (it translates jap to eng)]

Running the game all was fine.
    I went on ONLINE, choose my ethernet connection and got this error during the DNAS autentication:

"DNAS ERROR (-833)"

I know that in Japan they play on their servers (paying) but I heard that a few people were able to play Winning Eleven 9 ONLINE here in Europe.

Any clue?

Before you ask me, I consider Winning Eleven 9 MUCH MORE BETTER than PES5 and I'd like to try playin it.

That's all. :)
    Thanks.

Snowball

Last edited by a moderator: 4 November 2005
  2. Alien_

Alien_ League 2

31 July 2003
    if you want it to work (if they don't block ip's other than japanese) you also have to have a japanese console, or change your PS2 machine ID to a jap one

considering you'll be only playing japanese, i guess you'll get terrible lag anyway

3. Snowball

Snowball League 2

15 July 2004
    Hi Alien,

thanks for your reply.
    Please help me once more:

1. Do you know how can i change my Pal PS2 ID to a jap one?

2. Should this way make me able to pass by that check that gave me the -833 error?

3. Do you think that if me and you (it is a example), both in Europe, try to use this trick (Id change), would us be able to play together (we are both in Europe) with no lag?

Thanks again!
    Snowball

4. fishcake

fishcake Premiership

1 January 2003
    L4
    as far as i know you have to pay to play on we9, not 100% sure though

5. Snowball

Snowball League 2

15 July 2004
    Yes I heard about that.
    But I cannot believe that none here have tried to play WE9 online till now. :)

No pioneers here?

Let's hope that later is possible to go back to PAL PS2.

Last edited by a moderator: 4 November 2005
  6. Deacon Brown

Deacon Brown League 2

9 August 2003
    Beckenham Kent
    Tottenham Hotspurs
    Guys DNAS talks is not permitted on this site so i would suggest you don't do it any more otherwise you could end up getting banned.

7. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Deacon's right, I was about replying earlier but got distracted at work ;)

So, no talking about DNAS patching here as it's not legal, sorry mate.

Thread closed. I also removed the link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.