Winning eleven 9 - complete team list now on 1st post

game killer said:
I thought there was going to be 3 Scandinavian club teams? Was that just false alarm?

No, it's for PES5. I don't think us Scandinavians are as interesting to the Japs as we think. I hardly think the Japan road to '06 will be in PES5 either. Different markets equals different games.

qantas said:
Can you edit national teams?.

Why is there still Northern Ireland in the game?. Since 1986 they are not in the international scene. They are 112 in the FIFA ranking.
Teams like Singapore, Canada, Israel, Bosnia, Honduras, Bahrein, Guatemala... are above. If they put Northern Ireland why not add the others that are above them?.

Northern Ireland is in the game because it is easy to put us in it half our team play for Premiership clubs and those players are already in the game, so its no big deal to add the rest of the team and the kits.

We have every right to be in the game, we may been going through a lean spell right now but we have qualified for three world cups, which for a nation of 1.6 million people is a big achievement.

As for not being in the international scene since 1986, i must have dreamt that i was in Cardiff, Manchester and Warsaw watching my country play within the last 9 months. As for our World Ranking, the rankings are a joke the co-efficients used are not set correctly to properly reflect the strength of the European Countries.

New teams:
Sao Paulo
Santos
Fenerbahce
Shakhtar Donetsk
Ivory Coast
Venezuela

Removed teams:
Egypt
Jamaica
Spartak Moscow
Cruzeiro