1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 5 Final Evolution

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Kaiser, 5 August 2010.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser PES Enthusiast

3 July 2003
    Borusse
    Me and a couple of mates played this last night and man I forgot how much fun the older games can be.
    It felt fluid and you had to really work for your goals, last minute drama, counter attacking goals, where did it steer off course?

Does anybody know of an option file lurking about for this? It was PS2 by the way.

2. Intrepid

Intrepid Waster

3 November 2008
    Edinburgh
    It's a joy to play, decent defences and 'keepers and it just has that feeling.

3. Mityaj

Mityaj Conference

16 January 2003
    manchester
    Alec Ferguson
    Its PES1 isnt it? I've recently undusted mine and absolutely love it.

There was a guy called CleverPetey on these forums and he refused to "upgrade" to PES2 and then PES3 and just carried on playing PES1 (ps2). He made some advanced editing for the game too- kits, names, transfers... But he doesnt seem to be registered here any longer:(