1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 10 will make an appearance at E3.

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by viniciusdcs, 27 April 2006.

1. viniciusdcs

viniciusdcs Games master

16 August 2005
    Londrina, Brasil
    S.C. Corinthians
    Pro Evolution Soccer 6, known as World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 in the US and Japan, will be shown for the first time at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, which takes place in Los Angeles between 10 to 12 May. The game's producer and creator, Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka, will also be making his first appearance at the Convention Centre to demonstrate the title.

The game is set for release on the PlayStation 2 and the Xbox 360 later in 2006, and this will be the first time the game has been publicly shown. No other details are being released ahead of the presentation at E3, but there will be a roster of new moves, licensed clubs, and gameplay modes in the game. The game is currently pencilled in for an October release date.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6148459.html

2. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    So this means that WE10 is gonna come out in NA? Or is it talkin about PES6? I don't find it very clear since it mentions PES6 and WE10, which one is it.

Last edited: 28 April 2006
  3. viniciusdcs

viniciusdcs Games master

16 August 2005
    Londrina, Brasil
    S.C. Corinthians
    I think that they are saying about WE10 coming out in NA in October.

4. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    they r talking about PES6.They dont come there to talk about japanse game.
    BTW this is kinda first time konami shows something of pes games on E3 right>?

5. jimis

jimis Greek WE Maniac

7 September 2004
    Germany
    Konami goes Commercial, dont forget we have the Worldcup best time to sell a Footigame!!!

Best Playce to show it all the World E3, so they hope they can have something of the Big EA Cake!!!

How Master Yoda says??? begone has The War !

6. viniciusdcs

viniciusdcs Games master

16 August 2005
    Londrina, Brasil
    S.C. Corinthians
    I don't think that Gamespot is talking about PES because it's an American site, I'm a member there and I read a lot of reviews from them, they never reviewed PES before or Jappanese WE, they only review and give videos of WE when it comes out in North America.

7. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
    as long as they show WE on the DS i will be happy.

8. Soundtracker

Soundtracker Guest

Isn't PES6 supposed to come BEFORE the woldcup? It wouldn't make much sense to be released in october (unless it's just the american version).

I WANT PES6 FOR PC FAST!!! And I hope they don't screwup the gameplay again comparing with WE10. Just leave it the same way!

9. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    Yeah I think he's right, and it says Los Angeles, I'm not sure if they're gonna show a game that comes out in europe in LA, doesn't make much sense IMO, unless theres a place called Los Angeles un europe?

10. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    maybe there gonna talk about PES6 on the 360:O

11. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    They are showing PES6, Winning Eleven 10: International is basically the same game anyway, so GameSpot has mentioned that for the North American users.

12. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    Junka, I think yes, they gonna talk about a X360 version ...

13. Adonis

Adonis Guest

14. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    Ok so is PES6 and not WE10I.. I really hope it comes out in NA I want it.

15. Adonis

Adonis Guest

guys, one of my mates over at Voltage (Konami's PR company) emailed me the full press release :), here it is:

Great news, but I dont see him mention 'NEXT GEN' at all. You think it could be just PES6 on PS2?

Last edited by a moderator: 29 April 2006
  16. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    If Seabass come to Los Angeles for the first time since 10 years, maybe there is a good reason !?

Maybe "next-gen" version of the game is a good reason. ;)