Winning Eleven 10 able to use Pes 6 Template kits :)

WOOOOOW!!!! Super tutorial! Thank you so much for the effort, I already saved the video just in case :D

Aaaand...I also learn that GGS can import-export directly from the .iso XD everytime I had to take files out, edit them and rebuild the WE10 iso, what a noob! :D

Thank you again and hope lot more people can enjoy it!

So, if I didn't understand wrong:

1) for WE10 the model 0 is unnamed_1070.bin
2) Robimex wrote some times ago that for PES6 (PC and PS2) the 3D kitmodels started from unnamed_996.bin
3) then you exported file unnamed_1061 from pes6 (corresponding to model 65: Valencia), renamed it unamed_1070 and imported in we10 model 0, am I right?

Great! :D

Last edited:
yes I imported the file from pes6 :)
Because I realized that Valencia in pes6 uses the 3D template kit which all patcher creat their kits for pes6 pc.
So I managed to import the file from pes6 and changed it with 1070.bin of WE10.
as I explained in the vid that 1070 = style 0 = default kit
For me I set all licensed teams to load from style 0 (default) and then u can change all ur kits as I did with tutorial and then enjoy ur game :)
and thank a lot for ur support and happy that u like my simple tutorial :)

yes I imported the file from pes6 :)
Because I realized that Valencia in pes6 uses the 3D template kit which all patcher creat their kits for pes6 pc.
So I managed to import the file from pes6 and changed it with 1070.bin of WE10.
as I explained in the vid that 1070 = style 0 = default kit
For me I set all licensed teams to load from style 0 (default) and then u can change all ur kits as I did with tutorial and then enjoy ur game :)
and thank a lot for ur support and happy that u like my simple tutorial :)

Perfect! Yes I understood perfectly everything that you did in the tutorial :) I've asked about exact .bin number because not all the kits are model 65 (for example my favorite kitmaker, Daniel__Juve use also different kit styles) so I asked because in case I can also import other models apart from 65 :)

You were really kind and helpful! Long live WE10!

P.S. the bin numbers I wrote in my previous post were exact? 1061.bin is model 65 in PES6, right?

I dont know exactly where is valencia bin in pes6 0_text bcs i did not try WE10_set_default_color for pes6 files but u can do and tell me valencia in which style ? and the bin I imported is 1002.bin from pes6 to we10 :)

master pes
just tell me the exact file u want and i will upload it to u :)

Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 (north american version of pes 6) is for pc. Is WE 10 different than this game?

Last edited:
I dont know exactly where is valencia bin in pes6 0_text bcs i did not try WE10_set_default_color for pes6 files but u can do and tell me valencia in which style ? and the bin I imported is 1002.bin from pes6 to we10 :)

master pes
just tell me the exact file u want and i will upload it to u :)

Yes, sanchyro, I will try that for you (and some other model types) and give you results here :) 1002.bin is model 6 in PES6, the one of the spanish team Celta Vigo (home shirt) :)

yes I got ur meaning brother and this way if u start counting from first model 996.bin for model so Valencia model is 65 which load from bin 1062 I think :)
but the point of tutorial was that from now on we will never use old ways to update kits for we10 like using kits from other games and use photoshop and splitting shirt and socks ... etc :(
it was very boring work hhhh

yes I got ur meaning brother and this way if u start counting from first model 996.bin for model so Valencia model is 65 which load from bin 1062 I think :)
but the point of tutorial was that from now on we will never use old ways to update kits for we10 like using kits from other games and use photoshop and splitting shirt and socks ... etc :(
it was very boring work hhhh

Absolutely! The goal of the tutorial is clear and wonderful!! :) I'm really grateful to you for what you tried, discovered and publish here and on youtube! :) It was indeed really boring to adapt each kit in photoshop...plus the shoulders and collar were always messed up T_T

Now I hope to find a solution for converting hair .bins from pes 2012/2013 to we10 :) It would be really wonderful to make a patch. I wanted to ask...did you see that robimex found a way to license all the teams from PES2012/2013 like a kitserver? I understood he basically links files from 0_sound.afs to obtain new 3D licenses...do you think we can use this method also in we10? That would be super!

Last edited:
as I heard that Roby interested and working on WE10JL why?
I downloaded this game and it is interesting for editing a lot because as I checked this game have around 1650 faces and 160 licensed teams and free slots to license others around 20 free slots and more than 50 stadiums and free slots for adding other stadiums
Gampelay for we10jl is same like pes6 and for me and my friends here we prefer we10 gameplay bcs smoother :D
I don't know is it possible to import gameplay from we10 to we10jl even it seems crazy idea hhhh
and about we10 kitserver. I know someone from Indonesia and he knows the basics for kitserver bcs he is roby's friend and he told me that everytime he tries kitserver with slpm but won't work at all and he already tried it with we10 and winning eleven 2012 :(

ooh, didn't know about the will of robimex to work on we10jl...interesting game, but I don't know why I cannot use Waterloo Set Default color with it, it doesn't work and don't know why :(

That is sad but u can make your bookmarks for this game and license the teams by hexing like patchers do with poes12/13 :)

yes it does not work :(
btw did you try use roby tutorial to import face from pes6 pc to we10 or any other game ps2 ?

yes it does not work :(
btw did you try use roby tutorial to import face from pes6 pc to we10 or any other game ps2 ?

No...unfortunately PC faces mede in oedit by facemakers are not compatible and I don't think will never be :(

by the way, maybe I'm finding a way to make waterloo tool working with we10jl...I'm trying to assign to each team a slot. Let's see if I can make it!

Go ahead bro and i believe that you can :)
did you tried sst patch pes12 ? the patch which roby used the kitserver and faceserver and i saw that they used faces from pes6 ???
May be they used only the texture from pes6 and edited it with blender for pes12 models

I think I made it! Now my files can be saved and set default color seems to work :) if you want my files for we10JL just tell me :)

It's simple! When you put all the file and press "retrieve" first set default color will show an error message "Subscript out of range" and then when you press OK, the program says that the files are loaded.

Now the problem that I had was that I couldn't save anything because (I don't know why) all the relink slot are not set! So you simply have to relink manually from "slot 00 - Kashima Antlers" all the teams with a license in the game, so J1-J2-Arsenal/Man UTD-Ligue one-serie a- eredivisie-liga and so on...and then, after this, save everything (now you can), exit the program and when you start it again everything should be ok :)

What a simple great discovery man :)
I will keep it in mind so when will have interest to edit this game try ur tutorial and thanks again :)

It's simple! When you put all the file and press "retrieve" first set default color will show an error message "Subscript out of range" and then when you press OK, the program says that the files are loaded.

Now the problem that I had was that I couldn't save anything because (I don't know why) all the relink slot are not set! So you simply have to relink manually from "slot 00 - Kashima Antlers" all the teams with a license in the game, so J1-J2-Arsenal/Man UTD-Ligue one-serie a- eredivisie-liga and so on...and then, after this, save everything (now you can), exit the program and when you start it again everything should be ok :)

maybe it happens because you are using a wrong version of setdefaultcolor. if I remember well (this game was born in 2006!) the best tool version for we10 is the one before the last, that is to say this one: http://www.freewebs.com/waterloo12345/archives/WE10_set_default_color 5.1.1.rar

How can i use pes 6 kits in winning eleven 9? Can i use the same .bin?

if the game u talk about pc version so the bin will not work bcs my bin is from pes6 ps2 to work for we10 ps2 :D
u can try pc model file to we9 and see result

if the game u talk about pc version so the bin will not work bcs my bin is from pes6 ps2 to work for we10 ps2 :D
u can try pc model file to we9 and see result

it's ps2 version, i want to use templates kits of pes6 ps2 on we9 ps2

i will try use the bin in we9 and see if works, but i dont know where the 3d kit models starts in we9 0_text

PS: Sorry for my bad english :D

Edit: Do you have pes 2012 3d template kit model?
templatekitpes2010.png

Last edited:
hwEeEWT.png

here is the best template of pes13 that i like to use founded in wlpes
think it works with pes12 too
about ur we9 really have no idea if it would work or not and the big prob i dont have this game to try :(
Hope u can find a solution and make it works

hwEeEWT.png

here is the best template of pes13 that i like to use founded in wlpes
think it works with pes12 too
about ur we9 really have no idea if it would work or not and the big prob i dont have this game to try :(
Hope u can find a solution and make it works

I tried to insert pes 2013 kit model bin in We9/We10, like u have did with pes 6 bin, but i got this error
error_zps54807b6f.jpg

Last edited:
yes that is what i got too and the interesting that game does not crash or anything using pes13 model bin so i have faith that pes13 model would work in we10/9 but need some edit from an expert person :D

not crash because the models are similar, almost the same shirt and shorts, but the sleeves and socks are reversed, and why you'll come out that way

Back
Top Bottom