win 7 issues with pes 2010

micky22

Non-League
14 October 2007
NE England
Nufc
Hi all

I recently changed from vista to Win 7 and on vista all was well it ran nice and smooth and looked awesome (up there with the ps3 and 360 :) ) and ran like a dream no lag ,stutter etc,but now this isnt the case.

While on vista i use to play with resolution 1920x1200 (8:5)on high setting with vsync checked but now i can only get this setting on medium settings ( And had to force 60hrz to get vsync checked) and it looks crap and all the settings on high look crap and out of proportion, on vista i use to get a choice of 22 different res settings on high quality settings, now i get only 7 :( iv tried using the kitserver with all apps set to run as admin but cant seem to get it working also with my system i have which is half decent i shouldnt really have to :(

My specs

Intel Quad Q6600
8gb corsair ram
2x 9800gtx sli
nvidia 195.39_desktop_win7_winvista_64bit_english_beta drivers

On a Hansg 28" full hd monitor this one http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-025-OK&utm_source=froogle
also using a hdmi cable.

All i would like is to play game on high quality setting with a resolution of 1920x1200 (8.5) and for it to run and look as awesome as it did with vista if its not possible looks like ill be going back to crappy shista :( only problem there is i only own a 32bit vista which would mean i lose over 4 gb ram :(

Any help on this would be much appreciated thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom