Will you travel to space with Virgin Galactic?

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
Would you pay to fly to space when it becomes commercial? Personally, someone would have to pay ME a lot of money to get me into space - the thought of it terrifies me (I hate flying as it is).

Think about it too - we really ARE into the "noughties" now. Wireless everything, online gaming, travelling to space . . . the flying cars are next!

Source: http://www.virginmedia.com/travel/galleries/take-off-with-Virgin-Galactic.php

Even if someone would pay it for me, i would never do it...there are neough interesting things on earth that i will never see...

I've always found space to be very fascinating. I want to be around when they discover more about our galaxy as I think there are probably many natural beauties. Once space travel settles in within the next 10 years Im sure prices will drop loads and we'll start getting dodgy companies flying as well.

I've been to space many times, its nothing special, save your money and go to Wharton in Lancashire, there's much more to be discovered there.

they discover more about our galaxy as I think there are probably many natural beauties.

Youve been hanging around the mass effect strip club for too long :D

I would go, but only if someone else was paying. Tbh, its the weightlessness that I would really like to experience. And probably the view. But what else is there? I mean the "destinations" will only be local anyway so you wont actually be able to see much new. NASA cant even get to mars yet with a manned spaceship.

And for 100.000 I would expect some decent onboard nosh!

sure you know this vids...could be a long way

xpyjeapwkeivyg5.gif

surely not but who's knows, anyway, unfortunately becouze we're so small, and planets are so huge, who wants to talk to a Mosquito :D

WOW. Thats awesome. Its scary to think how small we are in such a big universe. Is it never ending? Will we EVER be able to get from one end to the other? This just brings me onto more questions like how did it all get here!!!!!!???

There are bigger questions though, such as why the hell is my dad playing big band music in his bedroom? And where did he get it from? It sounds like a Mardi Gras and I'm not invited.

Jack you do make me LOL.

Space is scary but not as scary as Pat Butcher naked.

Seriously. I have a mental image in my head now. That won't go away. Until I kill my dad.

And then you.

Back
Top Bottom