Will there be a released PES 2008 DEMO?

Seriously if I were you i'd wait for other websites to post links on their servers, not much point waiting for a file to download in 5+ hours, other sites could mean you download the demo in under an hour:)

Just what I wrote on other forum...

Hiya guyz... I went to sleep 3 hours ago, and I'm up already (the damn wise teeth done his job, he waked me up ). Here's the (babelfish) translation of that link that everybody gaves...

The exit of PES 2008 arrives at great steps, after having been able to admire the trailer card of this future bomb, it is time from now on to taste there fully thanks to this playable demonstration on PC! Once installed, this demonstration will enable you to take part in one 5 minutes duration friendly matches and to control these 6 prestigious national teams: Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, Spain, France, Turkey. PES 2008 will be distributed on PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360, PC-DVD, PlayStation 2 and on mobile telephone starting from October 25 and the versions on PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) and Nintendo DS in November. To download the demonstration of PES 2008 on PC (1Go)

But I'm not downloading yet, I don't mean to download it 0,00234 kb/s

I'm more likely to wait for it to be announced on some other sites. ;)

Tuesday, 25 September 2007
The Case Of The Lost PC Demo, Its Here!!!

Its been a long time coming, but its finally here PC players. Credit to MoroccoBoy for finding this one. This demo seems to be the french version of PES 2008 however it is very likely that is has multi-language options. The site is getting hit like mad so be patient as it takes a while to load the file and then download. We are sure it will be available through Bit-Torrent later as well as the big gaming sites such as FILEFRONT.com and GAMERSHELL.com.
I would recommend to keep checking all these sites as this link is sure to be getting over-hit.
http://www.pesleague.com/index.php?page=credit_agricole_sponsor_officiel_pes2008
Stay Tuned...

winningelevenblog.com

That's it!! \\:o/ But I'm not going to download it from this site... torrent, please!

1.09 gb (and it's demo!)...but i can't download it, it gives me some error! lol that site will blow up from that much traffic. :)
i'd also fancy a torrent.

Apparently Pesnews.com will have fast servers available to download the demo at some point, so it's just a matter of waiting I guess.

Downloaded it. 100 % true i'ts the same as the xbox 360 version.
It looks even better than on my 360 (not from far distance of course). Colours are great.

Last edited:
k, i been granted the download!!! :D and it's downloading very well (compared to my download speed)= 85 - 90 k/s! lol don't laugh...when downloading it doen's give any info on how big is the file, but i guess i'll be able to play the demo when i have grand children...

Download Error...i'll just wait

Last edited:
Downloaded it. 100 % true i'ts the same as the xbox 360 version.
It looks even better than on my 360 (not from far distance of course). Colours are great.

Thanks for that information man!
Can you please tell us about the language of the demo? Is it french? English? Both? Cheers!

FCDB, the link doesn't work...or it's loading very slow.
i don't really care abt the language, i can manage with any latin language...
the minimum req. are pretty low. (on the french forum, down the demo page)

Back
Top Bottom