WILL THE PRESSURE BUTTON (RB+A) XBOX360 RUINED ONLINE PLAY

WILL THE PRESSURE BUTTON (RB+A) XBOX360 RUINED ONLINE PLAY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dach

League 2
16 August 2010
I HAVE PLAYED OVER 100 + GAMES WITH FRIENDS, NOT WE HAVE A RULE THAT WE DONT USE THAT BUTTON (PRESSURE BUTTON (RB+A))

YESTERDAY, I PLAYED SOMEONE THAT DID USE THAT BUTTON CONSTANTLY (PRESSURE BUTTON (RB+A)), AND THE GAME WENT FROM A PERFECT PACED GAME TO A QUICK PING PONG PASS FEST, THAT REALLY SUCKED

WHAT YOUR OPION ABOUT IT

Last edited:
I love people who use constant pressure. It's so easy to keep the ball and pass round them where they leave themselves so exposed at the back.

a working stamina system would fix most pacing issues

yep, I they just used the WII stamina stystem, the game would be so much better

I love people who use constant pressure. It's so easy to keep the ball and pass round them where they leave themselves so exposed at the back.

the point is not about how easy or hard it is, but what it does to the games itself, and in my opinon its makes the game so much faster, which kills the real football feeling u get if u play without those automatic tackle/pressure button

Does it have to be in all caps?

my bad

Last edited:
I think the guy is really pissed off :P

Dude, just chill and move the ball around and use patience (which these guys who use double pressure all the time have none).
If you keep possession and work the ball around you will be able to find lots of spaces in their defence and will always get the better of them.

But if you try too many individual plays with only one attacker, you will struggle.

I love playing against such guys too. It's a goal fest! :)

R1+X+[] certainly ruins the gameplay. I'd like to see double pressure being removed.

R1+X with a realistic staminia would be good. Double pressure should be made by the AI without the need to hold a button, and only when you set the team to play in high pressure, and it should be more contextual, intelligente and realistic, wich means, it should not have the stupid mentality of just pressing the man on the ball, giving him no time and soace, but more collectvely and tatically.

Back
Top Bottom