Will the full version of PES 2008 work as great as the demo version?

BLaZiNgSPEED

League 1
25 August 2007
London, UK
Manchester United
Im quite impressed with the gameplay performance of the demo it runs faster and smoother than the PES 6 :roll: And the graphics is so much improved the ball is rounder and players look so much more crystal clear then before and is much clearer than FIFA 08 DEMO and FIFA 07.

I just wanted to know will I have the same great experience with the full release of PES 2008 in oct the 26th as much as I did with the current demo version? Im asking ths because I don't have the newest of graphic cards, mine is ATI Radeon Xpress 200 every other specification is higher than the minimum requirement i've got, but as long as it's performing well I don't need to upgrade it.

THANKS

Last edited:
They are unlikely to make any big changes, only maybe a few tweaks to change the game, and get rid of bugs. My favourite part of it is how it actually looks like you are watching a football match, better camera on cut scenes, players out of focus if they aren't where the camera is focusing etc.

Yeah me 2 I like the loud crowd celebrations and their shouting making it look very realistic. The golie nets are funny they look ripped :lol: But that aint gonna bother me im just gonna enjoy playing it.
For £17.99 I think its worth buying PES. Cos fifa 08 costs 24.99 web exclusive and is more expensive and there are many online cheaters in fifa.

In my opionion the final game will be rather optimized regarding the graphics. If you get good performance in the demo, the final game should be at least the same.

the demo version should be pretty much a "trimmed" version of the final one, probably with bug fixes.

The demo is quite promising I admit and the fact that Konami actually had the balls to release a demo before the full game is encouraging. Yet this years edition definitely has its flaws. The one that may be fixed in the final game is the fact that cpu players tend tu literally go through my players when they want to head the ball. That is something absolutely ridiculous considering that we are in the year 2007.

The basic idea about diving is ok, but at the moment it has only been used to perfection by the cpu. I've seen countless dives and no bookings. Good job Konami. Nice to see the cpu ain't cheating...

But most of the time the game is really entertaining and quite challenging. Even without the cheating crap. I wonder if they ever cut those cheats off.

Have anybody read or heard if we are able to play a cup tournament like CL with both home and away games in group and knockout stages? It would be about f*****g time they got that into their game. Shouldn't be too hard...

Back
Top Bottom