Why was Plan M banned?

The official word was "constantly bitching about PES2008".

In all fairness, I've been living in fear ever since.

istockphoto_1013298_hiding_in_fear.jpg

I thought he was banned because he supported Man Utd...now that would be a fair reason...OOPS...stupid joke...sorry...

Jack, grow up...we live in a united Europe...most Germans i know are nice people...here on the continent we could do a few "stiff upper lip" routines too...the war ended 60 years ago ...

Jack, grow up...we live in a united Europe...most Germans i know are nice people...here on the continent we could do a few "stiff upper lip" routines too...the war ended 60 years ago ...
Erm, the mods themselves have had user titles like "SuperNaziAdmin" in the past. You don't actually think I'm racist do you?

I think you should lighten up and I should stay just the way I am. Ner ner ner ner ner. :)

Oh right.
So no one figured out he was Ninjabreakz?
Yeah, it was obvious from the start, but the mods wanted to give him a second chance (either that or they couldn't be bothered banning him instantly and then banning him again).

I was enjoying his posts to be honest with you, and I never thought I'd say that.

You don't actually think I'm racist do you?
No...
But he was being sarcastic in his user titles...because in can imagine that he's fed up with jokes about the war. On top of that he has the courage and the guts to be a moderator, and a very good too.

I also liked Ninja's/Plan M's and whatever else he may be's posts, but sometimes he goes into Craig Bellamy mode and then bad things happen...

edit: why should i bloody fucking lighten up ??? I don't even know what that's supposed to mean...

vanzandt, mockery of Italian and Scottish football ARE NOT allowed at Evo-Web mate (despite all the cheating and the farcical SPL). Trust me, I found this out in the past. :)

perhaps is that the reason?
i dunno, but i liked him aswell :)

It's not because one idiot is Welsh that all Welsh people are idiots Csaunders...i think you are intelligent enough to see my point.

Haha, no, KILLA and King Luther were aliases of the Cramp Twins, a.k.a. jonestm and urbanspy. They were just doing their bit for the community and making sure that if they said "PES is for retards" I wouldn't say "yes you're right" and ignore it.

Needless to say I'm not actually a fanboy and so I didn't. Good times are now had by all. :)

Back
Top Bottom