1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Why tlineups change when we play a league?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Green menace, 9 September 2006.

1. Green menace

Green menace Non-League

25 January 2003
    Palestra Itália, Sampz
    S.E.Palmeiras
    I´ve updated all formations and squads, but in a league game they change!

2. lazylen

lazylen Conference

14 October 2004
    influence of the trainer i guess...players get tired or injured thats why they change...

3. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    Yeah i noticed this aswell with the ML, to combat it ive given players less possible roles (like smith or oshea at manu have about 4 or 5 possible positions when they only get used for 1 or 2 in the current setup and manu. So ive restricted their positions via edit player and now they are more likely to be used in their real positions.

4. Green menace

Green menace Non-League

25 January 2003
    Palestra Itália, Sampz
    S.E.Palmeiras
    Agreed with you guys, but I´ve seen wrong lineups in the first match of a new league, something like 5 positions with reserves!

5. JU!

JU! Conference

12 September 2003
    Yokohama, Japan
    Chelsea
    Yes i have also found this very strange always thought it was a long term bug. The comp always puts out reserve players no matter what.

6. gerahx

gerahx Non-League

7 July 2006
    Mexico
    Liverpool
    yes, i once saw Poom, as the starting goalkeeper for Arsenal :shock: