why should i play pes?

johnking

Premiership
15 November 2003
Sheffield
Sheffield United
just played a few matches online today first for over about a month.
played online in quick matches me as man city everytime. won some lost some drew some.
anyway in two matches i played i came up against opponents with higher ratings then me. i am on 520pts the first player was on 720pts the second one was on 670pts both played as barca.
in both games i went 2-0 up and in both just after i scored the 2nd goal they both did the same thing from the kick off they passed back to the gk who passed to fb back to gk etc all the time the game started slowing down the blue circle in the corner appeared and message came up quality as worsened etc i won no points they lost no points wtf.
so now playing online i get shafted offline the cpu shafts me quite alot
added to the poor ai of your team mates stupid player switching crap gks and scripting. just what is the point. this version as slowly killed my enthusiasm for pes and i have all the versions so far ps2 and ps3.
its just killed it for me. i thought they had suppossedly fixed cheating online then again its like the pot calling the kettle cus the cpu cheats anyways.this is the first pes i have felt total fustration with. it had the potential to be so much better. i am not building my hopes up for pes 2013
because we all no konamis abilility to cock things up.
but thats me done for this version it just bores and fustrates me so much these days. i am off now to watch some paint dry.

Last edited:
totally agree m8 have done with it now tho just one big cheating cheap- coded scripted mess of a game!!!!!

after a month or so after buying pes 2012 i went back to pes 2011.
even if i have always been a pes fanboy,i traded 2012 in.
that's how putrified & horrid i thought that was.

Back
Top Bottom